Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Tuxedo blub crew represent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Cyril Sneer posted:

ngl this thread hitting different

Kitties

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'll tell her :sun:. She could have a pillow, or anything really to sleep on, but loves brown wrapping paper. Fricking weirdo.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

AHH F/UGH posted:

My tuxie is a big baby boy and he looooooves to headbutt and has never scratched or bit me ever and looooooves belly rubs and basically any attention you give him. You can kiss him and pick him up and hold him like a baby and he just purrs.

My nicknames for him are Kookoo, Booboo, Mr. Pretty Pink Lip and Teddy Bear Tummy

What an awesome little guy :3: