Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Codependent Poster posted:

I hope Sonya gets the job as the new Batwoman since WWE is never gonna give her a good push

CW: Hello Mr. McMahon? We want to hire Sonya Deville to headline our show.
Vince: No, you want one of the blondes. I'm sending Charlotte over right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

What is the point of any of this

I dunno but I just woke up like 5 hours ago and I'm this close to going back to sleep just watching this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

anybody got some little chants/songs that you do in your head or out loud but not very loud sometimes.

uh-chicken-pot-a-pie
uh-chicken-pot-a-pie

please say.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

CW: Hello Mr. McMahon? We want to hire Sonya Deville to headline our show.
Vince: No, you want one of the blondes. I'm sending Charlotte over right now.

Yeah but that would mean shes off wwe tv and I don't watch batwomen so its a win win

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I hope Sonya gets the job as the new Batwoman since WWE is never gonna give her a good push

Putting her on a show worse than smackdown is just cruel

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

me and my brother have posted the rarest of pepes, now follow us on gab

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cutler: Just like my brothers I've served with............................................................................................................................................................................................................................... we've all been through tough times.
Vince: Perfect, no need for a second take!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Croc posted:

Yeah but that would mean shes off wwe tv and I don't watch batwomen so its a win win

Haha, you think they wouldn't still have her appear 3-4 times a week on WWE programming in addition to her shooting schedule.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Renee: ....... ho ho..... :sigh:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Didn't Braun lose his last title in a handicap match? Why does he keep accepting those

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

anybody got some little chants/songs that you do in your head or out loud but not very loud sometimes.

uh-chicken-pot-a-pie
uh-chicken-pot-a-pie

i do but they're all bad things i can't say out loud, or write down

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Didn't Braun lose his last title in a handicap match? Why does he keep accepting those

I'm legit surprised Miz and Morrison actually brought this up.

Remember how the last one, Braun said,"Haha I could beat all three of you at once!" and Sami said,"Okay we accept your challenge of all three of us at once" and Braun responded,"Oh don't pretend I meant it like that!" and Braun was the face?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
These brackets make me wish i could see hardy vs aj, daniel, gulak, or shinsuke instead

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my loving God the music for that Backlash preview :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Please keep going balls to the wall with this THIS IS THE GREATEST WRESTLING EVER

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my loving God the music for that Backlash preview :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyVYXRD1Ans

its great just not for that preview.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Please keep going balls to the wall with this THIS IS THE GREATEST WRESTLING EVER

Any other company I would assume they'd do all this build and then have Orton punt Edge in the balls, get a mic and say,"Congratulations Edge, you win" before beating the poo poo out of him.

They'll still do that in WWE, but with a 20+ minute dull back and forth paint-by-numbers wrestling match first.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Seth Rollins posted:

i do but they're all bad things i can't say out loud, or write down

well do they all. cuminner. at the same drat time.
do they all come. inner. at the... same. old. time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Don't be a jerk Cavauro! Don't be like Sheamus!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
aaaand we're back

aaaand thats a chin lock

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God it's been weeks now and the sudden cuts to pure silence still creep me the gently caress out.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
sperm competition is a well-known biological competitive process that has a wikipedia page, i didn't make it up to be vulgar!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cool, a finish that managed to make nobody look good.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Cool, a finish that managed to make nobody look good.

I am confused because Bayley v Charlotte was earlier in the show..... OOooh you mean Sheamus.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Imagine the final being Jeff Hardy vs. Elias.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Imagine the final being Jeff Hardy vs. Elias.

Don't tempt fate with WWE remember when Dave and Bryan laughed at the thoughts of Corbin winning KOTR and look where we are now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait hang on is the show over? THAT was the main event? :lol:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry for being a jerk in the smack down thread. i will accept being put in trouble for trying to skirt the rules as well. go ahead and put me in trouble this evening if needed. i've been out of trouble for a little while now, at least on the "coravo scale". spelled my own name wrongly as a prank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got to post this first. it's not just about appreciating those who make you feel loved and accepted, but finding that in yourself. in the video jeongyeon represents this ideal. find out which one she is and follow her little scene. feel special. you make you special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymwOvzhwHs

goodbye to smack down