Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
hey byob i haven't posted here in a while so i know you're all wondering what has 'ole smoking dank weed as a Military Law Enforcement official been up to. well i had a rough couple years and decided to buy a sailboat where i now smoke dmt with a 46 yr old punk rock chick and have vivid dreams of a pineapple captain sailing a neon sign boat in an 8-bit dimension. so not too bad all things considered. if this wonderful forum has any suggestions on what to do on my next dmt trip let me know and i'll come back here and post my experience for your entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

huh?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

yarr, matey. i'm done with the arrrmy, d'yeh want some dmt? hop on ol cap'n pineapples neon ketch and we'll plunder the digital seas for middle aged booty. up the punks

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit

owlhawk911 posted:

yarr, matey. i'm done with the arrrmy, d'yeh want some dmt? hop on ol cap'n pineapples neon ketch and we'll plunder the digital seas for middle aged booty. up the punks

This makes me think a funny joke would be something like "what branch of the military are pirates in?" because most people will think "the Navy" or "the Coast Guard" or possibly "the Marines," but then you say "no, it's the Yarrrrrmy." And if for some reason they already know the joke or figure it out, then you say " no you dumb rear end, it's the Navy obviously."

Goons Are Gifts

owlhawk911

cda posted:

This makes me think a funny joke would be something like "what branch of the military are pirates in?" because most people will think "the Navy" or "the Coast Guard" or possibly "the Marines," but then you say "no, it's the Yarrrrrmy." And if for some reason they already know the joke or figure it out, then you say " no you dumb rear end, it's the Navy obviously."

harr, harrr :pirate:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Captain dan and the shrimp fishing and all the different kinds of shrimps but it's in a pirate voice.

alnilam

owlhawk911 posted:

alnilam

cda posted:

Great joke idea imo, reminds me of what's a pirate's favorite element

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I should clarify for y'all i was in the yaaaarforce. no trip last night but hopefully tonight i'll have a quality trip for y'all.

nut

I did three touarrrrrrs in iraq

FluffieDuckie

i used the google to help my fellow old person.

"DMT is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug. Sometimes referred to as Dimitri, this drug produces effects similar to those of psychedelics, like LSD and magic mushrooms.

Other names for it include:

fantasia
businessman’s trip
businessman’s special
45-minute psychosis
spiritual molecule

DMT is a Schedule I controlled substance in the United States, which means it’s illegal to make, buy, possess, or distribute it. Some cities have recently decriminalized it, but it’s still illegal under state and federal law."

so i take this post to mean he's tripping on a sailboat with a hottie with something called the businessman's special

hope this helps

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Status_Surge

FluffieDuckie posted:

tripping on a sailboat with a hottie with something called the businessman's special

yeah that's pretty much spot on

Goons Are Gifts

I'm probably the youngest person here and still didn't get the combination of hottie and boats and DMT so you're definitely more hip than me

Okay so is DMT the pirate drug then? Because I always assumed it was cannarrrbis and they were mostly stealing chill from stressed out brits

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm a land pirate, or as landlubbers scream "STOP THIEF!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

i used the google to help my fellow old person.

"DMT is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug. Sometimes referred to as Dimitri, this drug produces effects similar to those of psychedelics, like LSD and magic mushrooms.

Other names for it include:

fantasia
businessman’s trip
businessman’s special
45-minute psychosis
spiritual molecule

DMT is a Schedule I controlled substance in the United States, which means it’s illegal to make, buy, possess, or distribute it. Some cities have recently decriminalized it, but it’s still illegal under state and federal law."

so i take this post to mean he's tripping on a sailboat with a hottie with something called the businessman's special

hope this helps

Thank you, fluffie. This has been very educational. It is fun that the drug is named Dimitri.

owlhawk911

dmt is the juice your brain squirts out when you die that makes people think there's an afterlife. aka the "spirit molecule" you can also refine it into a meth-style crystal from certain cacti and smoke a whole bunch and meet god and kick his rear end. i have sworn never to try it until i find a shaman to administer ayahuasca on account of literally everyone who has ever offered me some also being an evangelist for sacred geometry and crystal healing

op is *not* loving around with this midlife crisis and i salute him

godspeed you! cyber marina pirate

Status_Surge

owlhawk911 posted:

dmt is the juice your brain squirts out when you die that makes people think there's an afterlife. aka the "spirit molecule" you can also refine it into a meth-style crystal from certain cacti and smoke a whole bunch and meet god and kick his rear end. i have sworn never to try it until i find a shaman to administer ayahuasca on account of literally everyone who has ever offered me some also being an evangelist for sacred geometry and crystal healing

op is *not* loving around with this midlife crisis and i salute him

godspeed you! cyber marina pirate

yeah you gotta find good people to smoke with, most of them are hidden in friendship circles of those himalayan salt lamp evangelists. it's why i'm glad i chose to do dmt with a awesome chill lady friend 20 yrs older than me , than a human paraquat.

Jaguars!

owlhawk911 posted:

Hell, sounds good to me, a change is as good as a holiday, right?

Status_Surge

heres a terrible picture representation of what i saw there. picture everything made of neon sign lights and it was flowing along that track

nut

but it’s a good picture

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
OP did you ever meet the machine elves? I did DMT once but I never broke through. :negative:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Status_Surge

magic cactus posted:

OP did you ever meet the machine elves? I did DMT once but I never broke through. :negative:

nah it was unfortunately over past the pineapple and we woke up. next time i do it i want to try and explore more. the portal was like a greyscale kaleidoscope( or however the gently caress you spell it) that re arranged into a tunnel and then i met my spirit guide the silent neon pineapple.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Yikes.

ChubbyChecker

cda posted:

owlhawk911

rude

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

No I like drugs for real I just had a flashback to watching this documentary on "modern day pirates" and it was like these deckhands who worked for a single trip then spent their entire pay drinking and shooting up and then being really sick when they had to get back on the boats cause they were broke. It was a bit heart-wrenching to see because most of them seemed straight up mentally ill and trying to escape the pain of normal life they couldn't adjust to as opposed to really loving the life.

take the moon

by sebmojo

owlhawk911 posted:

yarr, matey. i'm done with the arrrmy, d'yeh want some dmt?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

i would'nt have guessed the yarrrrrrmy. thats a good joke

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFiOGiT8zBQ

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
op do u have Wasps on ur boat

crimes

Escape From Noise

My step brother loves to smoke DMT and tell people about the reptilians that secretly control the world. Or at least I assume he still does. It's been a few years since we last spoke.

owlhawk911

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

My step brother loves to smoke DMT and tell people about the reptilians that secretly control the world. Or at least I assume he still does. It's been a few years since we last spoke.

people into reptoids usually have seen the evil of the world and can't live with people treating each other that way so they blame it on something external, like reptoids. but really people just suck sometimes. cash rules everything around me :(

owlhawk911

i hope your brother's doing alright

Escape From Noise

Yeah. We'll see. I sorta doubt he'll ever drop it. I think it was a lot of factors but the heavy psychotropic usage didn't help. I'm pretty sure he has a place to live and an income.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

owlhawk911 posted:

people into reptoids usually have seen the evil of the world and can't live with people treating each other that way so they blame it on something external, like reptoids. but really people just suck sometimes. cash rules everything around me :(

more like cash ruins everything around me

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him