Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I'm convinced. Mr. Brodie Lee is still champion and I never should of doubted that he couldn't get the job done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what is the cody rhodes atheist thing? Im too cool to have watched wrestling in years and do not know.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, I'm convinced. Mr. Brodie Lee is still champion and I never should of doubted that he couldn't get the job done.

I've just received an important memo from Uno that AEW is fake news and that Mr. Brodie is still very proud to be the World champion :woop:

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

eric ciaramella posted:

what is the cody rhodes atheist thing? Im too cool to have watched wrestling in years and do not know.

I think it's an obscure reference to Starrcast 2 where the Bucks told a story in which Cody said that "anyone who believes in ghosts is an idiot" then Matt and Nick jokingly called him an atheist.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

duckdealer posted:

I think it's an obscure reference to Starrcast 2 where the Bucks told a story in which Cody said that "anyone who believes in ghosts is an idiot" then Matt and Nick jokingly called him an atheist.

In one of the BTEs when Cody was possessed with the money shakes, someone (I think Page?) described him as an “egomaniac, hypochondriac, an atheist who believes in ghosts...”

May have been a running gag in other BTEs as well

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

In one of the BTEs when Cody was possessed with the money shakes, someone (I think Page?) described him as an “egomaniac, hypochondriac, an atheist who believes in ghosts...”

May have been a running gag in other BTEs as well

Good catch! I didn't remember that one.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
when I googled it all I got was Goldust telling atheists they'd be blocked on twitter

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I would very much accept Cody the TNT Champion's overbooking if he cut a promo on ghosts while explaining why he's an atheist.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are you saying mike stoklasa should be Cody’s new manager

cams
Mar 28, 2003

whoa wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?