Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

One of my dudes is coming over so I probably won’t shitpost with you all tonight. But I hope we all have a great fuckin wrestling show tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I din't say anything about not shitposting beforehand tho SWERVE

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It’s gonna be some real rowdy poo poo

They didn’t finish the stadium stampede pretapes until 5am. Madness.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

You gotta pin someone so you can climb the ladder. The pinned person goes into a penalty box for 5 minutes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

smarxist posted:

super interested in this, is it common for shows to do pre-tapes these days or semi-filmed matches? i'm not any type of purist, so if they just do entrances and start with a bit of wrestling that rolls into some pre-taped bits until the whole thing is their end produced cut, i'm happy to watch it

Almost all the big backstage segments that require extra stunt work are pretaped, which I believe all started because of the shock master incident.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

It's me

I'm the snacc

hell yeah real sweet treat

I did a good walk, got a good sweat on, twice actually. perfected a new missionary variation and am getting high as balls listening to the storm come in. I'm gona be p.chilled out by the time the wrestling comes on so no snacks needed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope everyone joins hands and watches the stampede together

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jerusalem posted:

What the gently caress, they want you to turn off your adblocker to view something you PAID for? :psyduck:

yeah its bad, I don't trust the browser website. I just use the app version on my ipad and that seems somewhat safer.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

If we're lucky so will Spears and Dustin

hopefully they'll be like "my poo poo hurts" "mine too" and stream the firepro version of their match.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Who else is gonna be high as heck

I have achieved I can't feel my face status, lets fuckin DOOOOOO THISSS

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if you didn't extract joy from that PPV last night I don't want to talk to you. Worst match on the card was Kris/Ford and that was only because they didn't have enough time to squeeze ridiculous gaga into the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

please help me attain my new life's goal

https://twitter.com/TheThinkingMac1/status/1264724971005325313