Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bought this on a whim and after a couple of runs it seems pretty cool! I made it to what I think is the final boss on both of my attempts but then got the poo poo murdered out of me.

No way to delete a unit you've assigned somewhere, right? Other than to hope they get killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Thorns are insanely good. I had my champion up to 79 thorns and 18 regen on the last boss. The last boss, who had a fairly weak 5x multishot. He didn't last very long.

Then I unlocked a card that does 10x the amount of thorns on a unit damage to the first enemy. There's some pretty game breaking combos in this game :v:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

BobTheJanitor posted:

Everything seems broken until it's not. I've had seemingly invincible runs get steamrolled because something had just enough HP to get past my best unit, and the rest of the house of cards just crumbles.

Yup. I went in heavy on spikes , regen and rage without noticing that Seraph had the ”eats 50% of your buffs” ability. When my spikes were hitting for 24 instead of 200+ it was game over for me.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I had a run with the sea guys where I was stacking Frostbite. I couldn't get much healing in my deck (well, any healing, really) but I did get some +armor spells, so my guys could still die. But before they did... well, let's just say that a guy who hits all enemies, has multistrike two and does 38 Frostbite with each attack is pretty powerful.

Some of the bosses didn't even live long enough for the final assault to begin, they died of Frostbite long before then. Welcome to Finnish winter, motherfuckers.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I unlocked the "eat morsels" guys yesterday and it went fine until the last boss, when I Circumstances suddenly pushed a loving train warden down onto the same floor as my huge meatshield guy and my pimped as hell champion, pushing me over the unit limit and stopping me from dropping morsels on the two of them.

The boss managed to destroy my core with 7 or 8 HP remaining.

I'm really liking how wildly different the factions feel to play.