Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
Yes
No
Maybe
Ask the Magic 8 Ball!
View Results

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 16:17 on May 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dumping all my stats into water repelling so none of the other stuff matters

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

true story. this dude and another dude and a girl duck landed in our pool yesterday. the boys started a death match fight over the wing of the lovely lady. finally the second boy flew away in defeat and the 2 lovers rested by the pool for about an hour

like it's nice that they come to visit but we don't want babies in the backyard because we have a dog and they have to cross the street to get to a real pond. it's a lot of stress and drama

a related couple came to visit last month minus the third duck. i can't tell if it's the same couple. these guys swam around for a long time then hopped on this ledge and dried off. then they started quacking quietly to each other, pooped in the hot tub, quacked a little more (probably laughing about pooping in the hot tub), and flew away

what i'm saying is i think we're becoming a literal watering hole for area ducks and it's cool but also concerning

sorry for my serious post in your funny duck thread

No, it's perfect!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

clammy posted:

that's actually a tail spotted spearface, which is a type of gull. they reproduce by spearing a fish with their pointy beak and inserting their eggs into the fish. when another bird eats the fish, the eggs infect their reproductive organs, and the next egg that bird lays hatches into another spearface.

:peanut::dance::peanut::peanut::dance::peanut::science::peanut::dance::peanut::peanut::dance::peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!