Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Wasn't, wasn't this about ASUKA???? What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fentry posted:

I like how in comparison to AEW's crowd of distinct heel and face personalities everyone there is just a nameless mark

I kind of recognized shotzi which is like... how do I only KIND of recognize her????

oh my god this is so bad lmao I love wwe with the audience they want yesssss

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

YES please heckle Charlotte crowd

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Asuka should mist and kick everyone in the ring.

Except KO, I guess.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
more interruptions!!! more entrances!!! more people in the ring talking!!!!!!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jiro posted:

Wasn't, wasn't this about ASUKA???? What the gently caress

The main event (i think) tonight determines her next PPV opponent.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Did Nattie get a facelift?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Crowd boos and cheers exactly where Vince wrote “cheer after this”

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'd pay anything to just have Big Swole in this crowd.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
nias deliveryyyyy

is so weird and stiltedddd

and DEFinitely not intimidating

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

more interruptions!!! more entrances!!! more people in the ring talking!!!!!!

MOAR PEOPLE MOAR SICKNESS

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wwe with a circa 1993 laughtrack is the content of my dreams I may become a weekly watcher ngl

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think having the crowd does help, even if it looks like they're prisoners.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUDAS EFFECT

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
This RAW needs a Goon appearance.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Miching Mallecho posted:

Crowd boos and cheers exactly where Vince wrote “cheer after this”

I wonder if they have applause signs set up or if people just get docked pay if they don't remember their cheering cues.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

andrade my man what's that jacket

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Zelina walking on stilts again I see.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

This is the most I’ve ever heard Apollo speak in years

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

I wonder if they have applause signs set up or if people just get docked pay if they don't remember their cheering cues.

Haha "wonder"

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
This is the Vince version of the time GOB ran the Bluth Company Christmas party lmao

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

will lars sullivan return tonight

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the greatest
wrestling
match
ever

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Codependent Poster posted:

They're not prisoners but they did get told if they don't show up, they gotta run exercise drills with Lacey Evans for a week.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

lmao the greatest showman

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sugar Blaster posted:

This is the Vince version of the time GOB ran the Bluth Company Christmas party lmao

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

ahahaha omg am I having a stroke is the ppv music from the hugh Jackman circus musical??????

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever amounts to anything more than a dick kick I’m gonna be so pissed.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Codependent Poster posted:

they're not prisoners in the same way jerry was technically free to leave jerryboree whenever he wanted to.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Edge and Orton's performance center match was better than AEW's stadium match so clearly their 1v1 match will be the greatest singles match of all time.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Why are doing another match again? And why are they calling it the best match ever?

I’m so confused.

Who’s idea was that title? Vince can’t be that senile....

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Blaise330 posted:

Edge and Orton's performance center match was better than AEW's stadium match so clearly their 1v1 match will be the greatest singles match of all time.

gently caress yeah it will be if WWE said the greatest match ever is taking place they're not gonna lie.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Miching Mallecho posted:

Why are doing another match again? And why are they calling it the best match ever?

I’m so confused.

Who’s idea was that title? Vince can’t be that senile....

They went from a personal blood feud where one guy tried to end another guy's career and attacked his wife to where we are now, which is them wanting to have a gentlemanly respectful contest to see who is the better competitor.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1265074054689689600

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I cannot believe WWE brought this back.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

they should just do a CGI crowd handpicked by vince

Michael cole: and we have some special guests in the crowd! flo-rida, Kevin spacey and Jeremy piven are all ready to get these hands!!!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCD7Jkk9aVg

a better way to spend an hour.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Holy poo poo

They look like the zombie crowds from their games. This is too perfect

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

So........... all those memes I've heard about the performance center destroying your knees wasn't a joke.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sadly the loudest pop Apollo has received while being in WWE

If they really wanted to simulate a live crowd there would have been no cheering for Apollo at all. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

i feel like it's now or never for apollo, i like him but his whole gimmick since like 2016/17 when he was drafted to smackdown has been "he should be really good but he's not i guess he's missing something hmm" i guess it doesn't help that he's been booked like poo poo