Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
The demon arc had a few good kicks as well though.
"Little girl, I have devoted most of my life to magic" and Fern confidently replying "as have I" was really memorable. And so was Eisen telling Stark "get up until you win".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Same with that girl if Fern didn't go "stop".

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
"What are you going to do? Cut me?" said first-class Mage Burg before he was cut.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Guyver posted:

They out right said everyone but Frieran was probably going to die next round because they shouldn't be there.

Wasn't it "most of them"? I think they're expecting a few like Denken and Wirbel to pass, but they didn't expect a whole ton of people passing Stage 2.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Babe Magnet posted:

I believe in my homie Denken

Same

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
I also think for Freiren 300 years is nothing, so she's just going along with flow. She could easily fight back and blow the nation up if she wanted to, but she just wants to see what happens. I'm pretty sure if the lord really expected her to work 300 years it wouldn't end well.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Having magical long flowing hair must be convenient for many things, but i dread the effort needed to wash it thoroughly

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Yeah Denken is easily in my top 5 chars now after Stark, Fern, Gluck, and Frieren. Guy's characterization has been extremely good from the punch scene.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
I'm surprised Solitair wasn't top 10, I thought she was pretty good too.
Glad for Macht though.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
I just want to see Denken animated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

CodfishCartographer posted:

If I remember, one or two of them pass the second phase of the test, but then fail the "talk to Serie" phase of the test. Don't think we've seen them since then?

Lawine ate the ear of a cute bunny bun in Edel's flashback