Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hate.

I. Sing "A Pirate's Life for Me" as our voice cracks a billion times.

Garrow Nup

J

M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B
F
L - Knowledge! The forbiddener the better! Especially if it let's me do magic stuff. I'll sell my entire family to be able to move stuff with my mind.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A. Gotta have the ominous lightning strike out of a clear sky when we switch out the local safe flag for the Jolly Roger.
F. Never not be an aristocrat of some kind if you can help it.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C. We can hardly murder the ocean, but our experience was certainly harrowing. How about we tie ourself to the rail of the boat and zone out watching the sea for a hit? Meditate on the waves and all that.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A.. Summon some Swordfish to start jumping out of the water over their deck. Maybe someone gets skewered. Probably won't work but if it does it will be hilarious.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C. If we're going to be studying turbo-verboten magic, best we stay anonymous.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

AC
Best place for a forbidden sorceress type specializing in ocean-based stuff is on a pirate ship. Chase all the forbidden stuff all day every day.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

BD. Need more Teacher Rep and leads on those chains.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A. Best way to survive a riptide is to ride it out to sea. Fighting it will just tire us out until we drown. Relax, but be ready and keep an eye out.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

:stare:

C. . Infiltrate everything! One thrall at a time.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

2. B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A - but try and hook their belts with a polearm and drag them off or something. Could be all kinds of unpleasantness waiting.