Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Wendell posted:

The pep rally was GREAT. Tyson looked like he forgot his lines or something, because nothing he did made sense.

I liked that it almost felt like this wasn't planned. Like crazy grandpa just just went into business for himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

coconono posted:

Tyson comes out with a crew of mma guys and a guy in Gary The Barn Owl cosplay. That's pure WCW.

lmao

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

That's the obvious point of the whole thing. Mike Tyson agrees to do x amount of appearances for cheap because he likes the show, the first thought has to be "how do we end up on ESPN?" The pull apart brawl at the end was the perfect thing for that and social media hits.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I didn't even see Rashad in there, I think he was the guy with the dreads in the camo shirt?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

That was a funny moment. "You stole the title!" Did he? I remember nothing about that angle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry that i won't be posting the dynamite poster of the week post in the discussion thread, because i'm sleepy. good bye

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

explosivo posted:

I didn't even see Rashad in there, I think he was the guy with the dreads in the camo shirt?

Yeah, that was him.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

coconono posted:

I liked that it almost felt like this wasn't planned. Like crazy grandpa just just went into business for himself.

It's so funny when novices get a hot mic in wrestling because the cadence and delivery for promos is so practiced and honed and the guy squaring up and trash talking like he's in the street just looks so loving weird

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

i'm sorry that i won't be posting the dynamite poster of the week post in the discussion thread, because i'm sleepy. good bye

I'm gonna post it but then lie that I was in it. But not at numb. 01 at like numb. 03 so it seems credible

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

explosivo posted:

Rashad has hair now? the hell where have i been

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Took a minute to look up 'chopped cheese' and it appears to be cheeseburger ingredients cooked and served like a cheesesteak. Neat.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Take that moon

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

this week's dynamite poster of the week is the dynamite fucker of the fuk. HaHaha. great job. get the hell out of here mike tyson and tna type of guys. the posters did well

1. take the moon
2. boxcarhobo
3. El Gallinero Gros
4. heel turn
5. karmicknight

dammit, so close to being able to use The Champion Pig again

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

smarxist posted:

It's so funny when novices get a hot mic in wrestling because the cadence and delivery for promos is so practiced and honed and the guy squaring up and trash talking like he's in the street just looks so loving weird

When he jumped back in after Jericho had the mic back and was like "NO YOU'RE A SUCKER" or whatever he said, it cracked me up

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DeathChicken posted:

That was a funny moment. "You stole the title!" Did he? I remember nothing about that angle

I legit don't know but honestly when he said that I was very impressed that he cares more about angles he was involved with last decade then WWE cares about angles they wrote and produced last year.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hope I'm not too late to be poster of the week

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mary Annette posted:

Took a minute to look up 'chopped cheese' and it appears to be cheeseburger ingredients cooked and served like a cheesesteak. Neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVptNzeTOQ

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Mary Annette posted:

lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if joey janela starts talking about taylor ham i'll pop big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Discussion thread.