Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Yes hello I am an alive person and my correct parts are swelling in the proper way, not in the medically incorrect or injurious way. Of course my other parts remain unswollen I assure you.
I am here to use my engorged parts in the way you expect, which is a way that I am completely familiar with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I heard that your sometime boyfriend posted a dick pick there but it got "pulled".

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Devils Affricate posted:

I swear to god if I see, or feel, anyone copying my signature sex move I'm going to blow this loving whistle, hard

I'm gonna watch this guy's signature sex move really carefully

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BigBadSteve posted:

I heard that your sometime boyfriend posted a dick pick there but it got "pulled".

Please this is the place to do sex to each other

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Sitting Here posted:

I put down the controller ask how your day was

I pick up the controller and steal your game

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm just gonna sit here with my finger pointing out and if it ends up in anybody's butt, well that's just fine by me.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

grillster posted:

I pick up the controller and steal your game

that's ok, enjoy yourself while i go make you a wine spritzer. later we can watch Portrait of a Lady on Fire and cuddle

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm just gonna sit here with my finger pointing out and if it ends up in anybody's butt, well that's just fine by me.

great now MY sex moves are getting stolen

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

that's ok, enjoy yourself while i go make you a wine spritzer. later we can watch Portrait of a Lady on Fire and cuddle

Honey can you nuke the barbecue chicken from last night? thanks the taco bell I picked up on the way home just wasn't enough

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

grillster posted:

Honey can you nuke the barbecue chicken from last night? thanks the taco bell I picked up on the way home just wasn't enough

you minx i know you're teasing me, sit tight and i'll fix you some of the kale and quinoa salad i know you like so much ;)

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

you minx i know you're teasing me, sit tight and i'll fix you some of the kale and quinoa salad i know you like so much ;)

whoa kale and quinoa, can I eat that off your back?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

grillster posted:

whoa kale and quinoa, can I eat that off your back?

sure but i haven't shaved there in a while hope that's fine

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

oh all these pictures of destroyed cop cars and police stations with busted out windows. it's making me so horny. i'm sticking my pinky finger in your butt and it feels good to you

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
e: ^^^ got a boner irl

anyone else wanna get in on this fuckfest, or

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I put on a new pair of underwear and socks

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

oh all these pictures of destroyed cop cars and police stations with busted out windows. it's making me so horny. i'm sticking my pinky finger in your butt and it feels good to you

ikr, i'm so hard they could take me on a heist to cut glass

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
u have cam?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm having sex with everyone in this thread inside a space station and i press the door button and we all get sucked out into space and we're dead floating through space with boners forever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
hi it’s rick (from Nudeweb)

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm having sex with everyone in this thread inside a space station and i press the door button and we all get sucked out into space and we're dead floating through space with boners forever.

Hell Yeah

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

*leans in, whispers close*

I washed the dishes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

I'm dead and floating through space, my ghost turns to u, your ghosts turn to me, your ghost says "I will ghost gently caress you." I scream, but it is consensual, you begin to consumate with me and your ectoplasm enters my bunger, I caress your sloped ghost chest and your ghost tail becomes rock hard, out in the void another ghost farts and shits himself, we turn and look and he looks at us with a leer and lusty smile, it's Burt, ready to scat gently caress beyond the grave. We scream in unison.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ah fcuk my boners shooting jizzes everywhere and it's getting in your ear! hot!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

after jizing i'm ashamed of myself would a mod delete my posts to preserve my political career please. i want to be elected alderman some day.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm dead and floating through space, my ghost turns to u, your ghosts turn to me, your ghost says "I will ghost gently caress you." I scream, but it is consensual, you begin to consumate with me and your ectoplasm enters my bunger, I caress your sloped ghost chest and your ghost tail becomes rock hard, out in the void another ghost farts and shits himself, we turn and look and he looks at us with a leer and lusty smile, it's Burt, ready to scat gently caress beyond the grace. We scream in unison.

nice :69snypa:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm loving and sucking and going like "balalalalalla" on your earlobes

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I leave wearing your panties

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm dead and floating through space, my ghost turns to u, your ghosts turn to me, your ghost says "I will ghost gently caress you." I scream, but it is consensual, you begin to consumate with me and your ectoplasm enters my bunger, I caress your sloped ghost chest and your ghost tail becomes rock hard, out in the void another ghost farts and shits himself, we turn and look and he looks at us with a leer and lusty smile, it's Burt, ready to scat gently caress beyond the grave. We scream in unison.

:ck5:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

BigBadSteve posted:

It's true
Silly goon
I did not know he was going to do it
I was so innocent back then
Love is the best drug ever and I had been in withdrawal for years

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you're stuck on a desert island and i'm a horny coconut and i fall from the palm tree i am growing in directly int oyour rear end in a top hat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm undulating just everywhere

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm so hard that my jeans immediately disintegrate into a void singularity.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
im just edging hard as hell from all that ghost talk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would like to see spins boob again

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Sid Vicious posted:

i would like to see spins boob again

AWOOGAH

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i lugubriate crapulently and fall asleep with my hand down my pants

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Inground her like that

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you're a cashier at safeway and i walkin and you say "Can i help you?" and i say "Yes i would like some sex please."

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I'm behind you, wearing only her panties, buying four packs of magnum condoms and a corded telephone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
>check inventory