Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm as oblivious to being hit on in game as I am in real life.

e: :golgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm as oblivious to being hit on in game as I am in real life.

e: :golgo:

So's Aloy so you're in good company.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!

Subponticate Poster posted:

After much loving about we finally meet up with Sona and the war party. The bad guys are holed up in "the ring of metal." On the way we have 3 camps to deal with. They're kinda like bandit camps but much smaller and with some corrupted machines patrolling around, but nothing we can't handle. Showing a serious need for upgraded equipment, here. Taking 4-5 non-headshots to kill a person is really crappy.

Varl and Aloy infiltrate the actual ring, which is Bronco Stadium. Varl helps us quietly stab some dudes and then we're in. We tell him to get the others ready while we sneak in and blow up the blaze we heard about when we took care of that dig site several episodes ago. Except sneaking this mission is a huge pain in the rear end so I say gently caress it and just sprint to the boom boom. Blow that up and the Nora join the party. The bad guys get beat about as badly as the real Broncos the past few seasons and then we part ways. Varl hits on Aloy too. Maybe I should start a tally.

Now that we've done this we can progress on the plot. I elect not to do that and go screwing around some more doing sidequests, which will be the next video. I think after that we'll move the plot along so we can start getting into the good poo poo.

Alternate Paths- You can clear out some or all of the three preliminary camps before you start the "Revenge of the Nora" mission. Exploring the Devil's Grief area (Denver), you can easily come across them. Killing all enemy forces in each isn't too difficult solo. Varl will be impressed with your prep work, while Sona grumbles (maybe on behalf of Braves who wanted to be part of the action). You can't enter the Ring of Metal until this mission starts, though- you need Varl's boost to enter the stadium itself.

Devil's Grief is a weird area- you can always find enemy Cultists and Corrupted Machines prowling around it, even after all the missions involving the location. If you look around the lake on the eastern edge, you can even find some Corrupted Machines that appear nowhere else in the game (and types we haven't seen yet in the LP, so no specifics). I like to think that if Aloy explores the ruins enough, maybe she could find an Easter egg for Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Kojima was a big fan of Horizon Zero Dawn during development, and MGRR had a good bit of its plot set in Denver. Enough for a crossover to work, though I'm not sure how to write it. Have to wonder if Aloy or Blade Wolf would be heavier on the sass. :)

Some of the enemy lines while they fight you in this game are quite funny. I particularly like "By the Sun, go down!"

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 9, 2020

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

Skwirl posted:

Like half the NPCs you talk to more than twice and are even vaguely age appropriate do that.

Got to take your chances...
Aloy seems to be the only redhead in 1000 mile radius. Guess the type became extinct after the presumed robo apocalypse and Ireland was Ground Zero.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
I just love how Aloy is supposed to use a bow as her main weapon while Subponticate seems to go "gently caress that noise, spears for all!" and play Aloy as some kind of futuristic Red Sonja instead.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I share SP’s play style and really hope they make the melee cooler in the sequel. I also like the slingshot.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
Wildly flailing with the spear is surprisingly effective.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

AltaBrown posted:

Wildly flailing with the spear is surprisingly effective.
Once you get the ability to upgrade the spear and some skills you can become quite the murder hobo.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Sona is just so badass :allears:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Sylphosaurus posted:

I just love how Aloy is supposed to use a bow as her main weapon while Subponticate seems to go "gently caress that noise, spears for all!" and play Aloy as some kind of futuristic Red Sonja instead.
That’s partly due to having crappy equipment and partly because I’m badly out of practice with combat so enemies are getting within whacking range :v:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Those guards sound more groggy than serious when calling you out from hiding.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

I blew my stealth check when attempting the camp with the moat, and not only did every cultist in range respond, but five corrupted scrapers and three corrupted flyers also joined the fight.

I did not survive.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
It may have required an upgrade but I recall heavy spear attacks being incredibly powerful.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

George posted:

It may have required an upgrade but I recall heavy spear attacks being incredibly powerful.

After some upgrades you can take out a sawtooth in one or two hits.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Don't you have to go into a postgame DLC area to get the ability to upgrade?

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
There are at least two Skills you can buy that improve spear technique. One strips enemy armor faster with more precise light attacks and the other improves the heavy attacks’ knockdown ability for medium size machines like Sawtooths. Both these Skills are available in the base game.

Lone Badger is thinking of Spear Damage Upgrade Modifications, which do indeed require a DLC quest to apply. You can visit the DLC area anytime, though, not just postgame. I’ll say no more about it until the LP gets there though.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Going to the DLC area at our current level and state of equipment is fairly comparable to wandering into the graveyard outside Firelink with a bandit knife your first time playing Dark Souls. So yeah, we won't be doing that for awhile.

With the exception of a couple of sidequests I've now burned through all my banked footage. I was actually looking forward to this because now I don't have to remember wtf I did months ago, plus I can delete the stuff on my PS4 and free up about 30 gigs of space.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

The way you say "turrrrrkeyyy!" never fails to make me smile.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Now serving #227

Well, we finished one part of the main quest and I head over to pick up the next thread. We get told that the Carja won't let us through the pass until we've taken care of the corrupted zones. Lucky for us we're halfway there. Then pick up some sidequests. The one where you have to get boarskins you can actually use for farming. As long as you don't have 4 in your inventory they'll always drop them if the quest is selected. I took advantage to upgrade some of our pouches. We're also supposed to go look for some idiots in the ruins. "Hey there's a big war party being assembled, let's run off on our own!" We'll find 'em later.

Then I take out another corrupted zone, grab the vantage there and also the one we missed back at the bandit camp. Latter is the Colorado Springs Pioneer Museum, former is the Air Force Academy. The chapel, to be exact. Devil's Thirst is CO Springs, Devil's Grief is Denver. Also while running around we find another coffee mug with Delicate Arch on it and discover that's now called the Gatelands. There are some very specific real-world locations that 1:1 in the game which is neat if you're familiar with the area. I'm from Utah so while they do a bit of fudging to make it work (like, it's not a 5 minute walk from Denver to CO Springs but...gameplay) its extremely cool to see something you recognize. They could have gone with Generic Location # 26 but the little extra is a nice touch.

Then we go home. Well, sort of. Aloy has a nice chat with Rost's grave and you can come back here multiple times. She'll have something new to say for every major plot beat. I'll usually put it off until I've got a couple things to hear about. Next is knocking out these sidequests and then we'll hit up Daytower to open up another section of the map.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I knew that the quests make it so rare drops always drop from enemies if you need them for quest completion, but I did not think about using this one to farm Boar Skins. That is a nice exploit. I may use it in future playthroughs.

Glad you're going back and grabbing the missed Vantage Points and also visiting Rost's Grave. I don't like that you're completing "non-exciting" quests off camera, but at least you're honest about doing so. Maybe I've watched too many other Let's Plays that complete all quests on camera regardless of the excitement level. Or too many Let's Plays of this game in general. The first explains my offense, the latter my forgiveness. Heh.

I also did not pick up that Delicate Arch is now the Gatelands from that mug collectible. Probably since I never knew the rock formation existed before this game. :(

Alternate Dialogue- The people referring to Aloy as the "Hero of Devil's Grief" is a result of completing the "Revenge of the Nora" main mission before visiting said people for the first time. It is possible to meet Marea, for example, before doing that. In that case, she is still eager to meet Aloy as "the Outcast who won the Proving, now a Seeker". Other important people, like quest givers, express similar praise for Aloy in their dialogue. So we have a heroic reputation either way.

Marea's dialogue about Sona is also a result of finishing the "Revenge of the Nora" quest. It comes up because Sona is residing in Mother's Crown after that mission (as we saw, she has a sidequest for Aloy if you find her too). This is an important plot device- it explains why Sona doesn't immediately go back and order Resh to open up Mother's Watch to Aloy as some players might expect for finding her. Guess we can presume Sona is content to let Resh manage the defenses there at his own volition while she concentrates on those at Mother's Crown, which is the Nora settlement nearest the Carja border and thus a big point of the tribe's overall defense, the Carja being a formerly hostile tribe and all. This situation will continue for a while as we progress the game plot.

I presume it is possible to clear 2 Corrupted Zones before Marea gives you the quest to do so and possibly change her dialogue, but I have not done that myself. Something to consider for my next playthrough. I do know from one Lets Play I watched that the gate at Daytower does not open until you clear the Corrupted Zones- perhaps it is possible for the guards there to give you the quest to do so even though the main quest mandates meeting Marea. Again, something to check out on a future playthrough, I guess.

It is possible to give Sona your collected Chillwater for her quest upon picking that quest up, as SP showed off. I presume it is also possible to give her a Lancehorn Lens upon quest pickup, but have not done it. The Signal Arrows delivery is the part of the quest you can't do without meeting Sona first. This is similar to the "Odd Grata" quest earlier- you can give her the meat she wants upon your first meeting if you have it already, but need her request to pick up the Prayer Beads unique quest item. A similar trick is in play with the quest "Luck of the Hunt"- you can turn in the Boar Skins upon quest pickup if you have them but need to pick up the quest to find the hunter's lucky ring. Of course, doing it like this prevents the Boar Skin exploit SP pointed out to me, and Skins are rare drops, so...

The first bit of Rost's Grave dialogue does change in response to how you said goodbye to Rost, as you might expect. If you expressed anger and said good riddance to him, Aloy will apologize for that. Not sure how it plays out if you chose "I understand" (the heart choice). Anyone who knows is welcome to say.

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 17, 2020

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

If you give Sona everything at once, she says she's not surprised...but she is grateful.

I can't remember what Aloy says at Rost's grave though.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I LP'd Inquisition and the Mass Effect trilogy, I ain't bothering to record killing a pig or giving some kid we'll never see again some arrows because I'd like to finish this before 2022 :v:

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
That’s fine. Just give some indication in video or post that you’re not showing off the rest of the quest and I will summarize relevant details when they are no longer spoiler-ish. These two quests do not have long term results, as you mention. I’ll see if you show off the completion dialogue next video, if not I’ll summarize it and that will be the end.

There are a couple other side quests in a village we passed up earlier that do have long term results, but you may be waiting on those for one reason or another, and their results do not show for a while, so for now I will say I hope you do them later and leave it at that.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
New special dialogue discovered today. If you clear the first Bandit Camp alone, refusing Nil's aid, and manage to stealth kill everybody, Nil is particularly impressed and recounts how he pricked his finger with an arrow every time he watched you killed someone just to feel part of it.

Nil is seriously messed up.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I guess therapy hasn't been (re)invented.

Mistakes were made

We turn in the pig quest and head off for Daytower. Ironically we get there at night and during a blizzard so you can't really see poo poo. There's a nasty surprise waiting and I end up eating dirt. Second attempt goes much better and they let us in. We find out about the DLC officially and talk to the guy in charge. I like him, he's pretty no-bullshit and actually pays us common courtesy and respect for a change. We're free to move on but he asks us for a favor which we take care of. A patrol went missing and all but one of them got eaten by a new enemy, the Snapmaw. They're mechanical alligators and pretty big. You'd think they wouldn't be very dangerous on land but they are. They're weak to fire. We kill the one we need to and then bugger off because we're really not equipped for a group of them. Then head back to Daytower and turn in the quest. The log we find talks about Salt Lake, but I'm pretty sure this is not in the area as there's no Great Salt Lake. I don't care what hosed up poo poo happened, no calamity would leave buildings behind and take out that stinky, salty body of water.

We've now officially opened up another section of map so I'll probably do a little roaming about on our way to Meridian. Also off-camera I picked up a purple bow so we're set for a while on that front. Everything else still sucks though :v:

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

I thought the game map didn't extend far enough north to show off our wonderful natural brine shrimp hatchery?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Doot do doot do doot do doot do doot doooo! Daaaaaytoweeeeeeer, Daaaytoweeeeeeer! Let's go away!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

AltaBrown posted:

I thought the game map didn't extend far enough north to show off our wonderful natural brine shrimp hatchery?
Well, it should show up, considering the in-game distance between CO Springs and Denver is spitting distance, and SLC is almost due west of Denver (we're a little north but no worse than CO Spgs from them). But they probably didn't want to deal with it seeing as it's fuckin' huge.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
The Horizon thread on the SA Games board calls Tearblast Arrows Honk Arrows. I like the name.

Snapmaws are probably my favorite machine in the game. Shortly after meeting them for the first time, I told my roommate I was spending my day off hunting giant robot alligators for fun and profit. :) I think I meleed the entire bunch to death at the lake before meeting Lakhir first time I completed the "In Foreign Lands" sidequest- got his bow early doing so, by the way. Slightly altered dialogue for completing the quest that way. "A Snapmaw ate my bow." "That explains what I found when I killed that Snapmaw."

The first Cauldron and the ruins Aloy fell into as a child are both good places to find lots of rats.

Riding a sparking mechanical cow can't be healthy, but it sure looks cool.

Missed Dialogue- That village of mixed tribes sitting around rough tents is called Hunter's Gathering. The Oseram woman who runs the place will give you a quest later, but if you talk to her before visiting Daytower, she has some bonus dialogue. It's mostly world-building that fleshes out her tribe and the Carja more. I'll go further into it later- spoilers. :(

The shirtless guy in Daytower, Ohtur, is one of three people who can tell us about the DLC and probably the most interesting of the trio. The other two people won't appear since we talked to Ohtur first. IIRC, they're a female Banuk wanderer near the actual DLC area and a Carja noble wannabe hunter in Meridian. Both will direct you to the DLC area and tell you about the troubles there. The noble guy laments being unable to hunt in the area because it's too dangerous, the wanderer is worried about her fellow Banuk who live there. Either way, Aloy agrees to go check things out and picks up the quest.

Still hoping you go back for missed sidequests at some point. Maybe when you finish the game, I'll do a roundup post if you have any left.

This is a good place for a summary of all the Data Points we can find east of Daytower. I won't go into specifics, but they describe much of the Metal World through news transcripts and advertisements. The world they describe is that of the 2030s through the 2050s, apparently the time right before whatever apocalyptic event happened (still no detail on what that event was). Some things are still the same- apartments are expensive, right wing radio hosts are obnoxious jerks, dating sucks and so does reality tv. But climate change has gone out of control, burying parts of Southeast Asia and New Zealand under water. Corporations are more politically powerful, able to openly sponsor legislators and restrict free speech on their internet message boards with legal repercussions. Said internet is now called the Holo Net and can presumably be experienced through a Focus device in a lot more visual detail.

This is not the only technological advance. Lots of stuff is more automated- deliveries, sports teams, even police SWAT teams. The Vantage Point at the stadium talks about both security and EMT robots on call, neither very efficient but still present instead of humans doing those jobs. Lots of humans are out of work thanks to increasing automation, including veterans. Universal Basic Income is now official policy in part to alleviate this, but of course the cost of living is going way up. That Reiker Building ad from this latest video is particularly telling. Everyone who lives in the building has a complimentary robot servant to make their lives easier- and presumably more expensive. It sounds very much like the Metal World that Nora storyteller described with humans expecting machines to do everything for them. Makes one wonder what went wrong.

In Daytower, you can start finding Glyphs, a different type of Data Point that talks about the present of Horizon Zero Dawn, its tribes, and their history and perception by the Carja. Glyphs is what the Carja call writing, apparently. I'll talk more about these when we find more. SP showed off the one about The Derangement- I too wondered what a Thunderjaw was when I first read it. Ravager also. Stalker and Sawtooth we've seen.

As for large lakes in the game and Salt Lake City, I'll discuss that at a later time too.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The designated rear end in a top hat section of the map.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
All roads lead to AAAAAA

I decided to push right for Meridian as it unlocks quite a bit of stuff. The second you're on the backside of Daytower all kinds of new and terrifying things show up. First, some monstrous bird-thing. Then some gigantic bison-things. And then a loving robot t-rex. I imagine the game really wants you to have been upgrading your weapons by the time you get here. You should probably have all blues at the very least. And the tearblast arrows are really a must for a lot of things here. Over in Nora lands things were somewhat nasty, but on this side plenty of critters are packing heat. Tearblast will knock them off and then you can turn tables which is always :black101: The difficulty ramp up is serious. If you haven't learned how to fight you're going to have an absolutely miserable time here. poo poo's way too big to just hide in the grass and stab it as it goes by.

After demonstrating a proper way to kill poo poo we reach Daytower. The merchants here in the city sell the best weapons you can get up to this point. Inside the city is the hunters' lodge who runs those trials we have been avoiding. If you score high in skee-ball you get tickets to exchange for even better weapons. Now that we've got some decent tools at our disposal I'll start doing them. As we enter the gate we hear a name, Ersa. That was Erend's sister that he wanted to introduce us to. Unfortunately she's been killed in some kind of ambush :( Erend's taking it well, and by that I mean he's really drunk and trying to blot the whole thing out. Not a good look for a guy who's now in charge. Still he gets us permanent access to the city and allows us to search Olin's house after we tell him Olin is a fucker.

Inside Olin's place we find a map and a journal. The bad guys kidnapped his wife and child and are threatening to kill them if he doesn't do their bidding. That ameliorates some of the assholishness. Maybe we'll just break his legs with a hammer instead of killing him. We get a location for him and Erend asks us to look into Ersa's murder with him. Aloy is kind of a turd to him but reluctantly agrees to look into it. We'll do that pretty quickly.

Next video will be touring the city and picking up a boatload of sidequests because of course since we're in a new area a bajillion people need poo poo done.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Yeah, the difficulty spike is cool, but a sudden shock to the system when it first hit. Having to run away from the big machines here was terrifying. Then it was oh so satisfying when I came back later and was able to take them down. :)

The area we're in is Southern Utah and Northern Arizona. Meridian is built in what used to be known as Monument Valley. If you've seen any John Ford directed Western movies starring John Wayne, you're probably familiar with this area- it's featured it in many of those films. I have to admit watching Aloy explore it is a lot cooler than seeing John Wayne do the same. John Wayne would probably have not responded too well if he had to face Tramplers or a Stormbird. And I doubt he'd be as adept at taking down the thread title machine as Aloy is.

You have to first enter Meridian through the main gate. There is an elevator up from the village at the southeast foot of the mesa, but it's not open to you until after you enter the gate and play out the plot. Just like the northern entrance to the Carja Sundom through the Dawn's Sentinel fort north of Daytower- you have to first enter the western half of the map through Daytower and then this entrance is automatically open to you. At least the cutscenes on the railroad path are amusing.

Alternate Dialogue- Consoling Erend does not go well no matter how you try it. If you're angry, he actually calls Aloy cold. Saying it gets easier doesn't help either because (as he says) it doesn't feel easy at the moment. Grief takes time to get through. You can also skip consoling him entirely by cutting right to why you're here and then moving right on to Olin's place.

If it's not obvious (it wasn't to me the first play through, at least not till after I thought about all the dialogue and plot I'd seen up to this point- I had missed a bit of it too), not all the Carja are on the side of Sun King Avad. A lot are still wanting to continue the bloodshed and terror campaign he intended to stop by overthrowing his father Jiran- these are the Shadow Carja. They're opposed to the Sun Carja, who are allied with Avad. At least we're not taking on the whole tribe as an enemy. Seeing an empire in civil war and helping one side overcome the other is an interesting take on an RPG trope I had not seen much before this game. It's usually "all the Empire is evil!"

Erend said not to break anything except the door. He didn't say which door. LOL

It will be interesting to see what happens when Aloy finally meets Olin again- was my reaction when I first played through the scenes in this video. It still seems appropriate now.

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 27, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I love the scenery in this part of the game, and it's such a nice shift to mix things up. Ridin' my robot cow through a desert wasteland dodging robot dinosaurs, just like our ancestors in the wild west :clint:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Oh Aloy, you think we're going to turn down a sidequest from a grieving brother? :allears:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Meridian sits on what is known as Eagle Canyon. It's a real place. This area is more central/eastern Utah. This would be pretty close to Aloy's route: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_70_in_Utah We can turn south from Meridian and find some more real places. I'm really familiar with this area - if you read the wikipedia article it mentions Richfield. This is where my maternal grandparents are buried and my mother's stillborn sister. When I was little we would go put flowers on her grave every Memorial Day. Spent a lot of time in the San Rafael Swell, camping and taking day trips because it's only about 20 minutes on a small 2-lane road from my mother's hometown. The actual Monument Valley is south and west of Meridian's location.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

SubponticatePoster posted:

Meridian sits on what is known as Eagle Canyon. It's a real place. This area is more central/eastern Utah. This would be pretty close to Aloy's route: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_70_in_Utah We can turn south from Meridian and find some more real places. I'm really familiar with this area - if you read the wikipedia article it mentions Richfield. This is where my maternal grandparents are buried and my mother's stillborn sister. When I was little we would go put flowers on her grave every Memorial Day. Spent a lot of time in the San Rafael Swell, camping and taking day trips because it's only about 20 minutes on a small 2-lane road from my mother's hometown. The actual Monument Valley is south and west of Meridian's location.

Is Zion NP a location in the game? Because if it is, I’ll have to pre-purchase the Steam version.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Zopotantor posted:

Is Zion NP a location in the game? Because if it is, I’ll have to pre-purchase the Steam version.
Bryce is. Pretty close.

e: Here's stuff that has a 1:1 comparison. Some of these places we haven't been to yet, but no real spoilers if you're curious. https://www.gamepur.com/news/horizon-zero-dawn-real-life-vs-in-game-location-comparison-guerrilla-games-nailed-it-to-perfection

SubponticatePoster fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 29, 2020

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

SubponticatePoster posted:

I LP'd Inquisition and the Mass Effect trilogy, I ain't bothering to record killing a pig or giving some kid we'll never see again some arrows because I'd like to finish this before 2022 :v:

:hai:

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I remember that giant jackass from the original E3 demo I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
That run-up to Daytower was just stunning. I loved all the little oases you could see at the bottom of the valley.

kw0134 posted:

Oh Aloy, you think we're going to turn down a sidequest from a grieving brother? :allears:
It seemed really out of character for her.

Thus far she's been running errands for everyone she's come across. This poor bastard has his sister murdered and she drat near blows him off.