Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Pungry posted:

Hell yes. I actually like this game, and think it's good. Also nowhere near as good as the original trilogy, but a fine step in the right direction. A shame that Enter the Dragonfly poisoned the well for Spyro for so long that it had no chance to be good.

Yeah, this feels like Hero's Tail should have been the first sixth-generation Spyro game instead of Enter the Dragonfly. It might have been better received if it had been.

The gems as currency instead of collectables also seems like precursor to LoS using them health and magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Yeah, it seems Eurocom made it a point to make sure this game had polish and play testing compared to EtD. It's not perfect of course but even two and three weren't this glitch free.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

I never had any of these problems with the PS2 version. :shrug:

Same here, this is the first time I've ever even heard of this and I rented the vent before Block Buster went under.