Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Finally some adventurer sorts can you believe the last 5 places I went to were out? What did they think people were there for the springwater they called spirits? Any of you folks heard any leads recently I would love to compare notes though admittedly so far most of what I've gained in my travels have been some choice words relating to so called craft beers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

Jalenia's features relaxed as she joined Rain at the table. "Ah my how rude of me my business can wait you folks seem like fine company and odd are in my favor that this place will have some at least somewhat potable alcohol to pass the time with ." Not that she particularly needed any invitation to once again delay her efforts for the sake of merriment but this group particularly interested her.

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Sunless citadel that certainly doesn't sound like a name given by someone with the best of intentions. I feel my superiors would agree it's best to check the premises folks like that rarely clean up their messes and disappearances only confirm it's probably more than rubble that's been left behind." Besides her usual duties rarely involved pleasantries like reuniting families this would be a pleasant change of pace.

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"I would be up for a little information gathering mission at the pub. Couldn't hurt to know more about what we might be up against besides a little alcohol will help take the edge off."

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Hmm you know what I'm actually gonna head out for a bit I'm thinking it might be a good idea to double-check the provisions before alcohol. Don't need to be trying to haggle seeing double that never goes well for me."
heading out to the General Store and seeing if theres anything available relevant to adventuring.

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Hello any wares of interest to adventuring sorts sold here. Oh actually speaking of adventurers have travelers by the name of Talgen or Sharwyn stopped by recently?"

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Oh no I err my group was hired to seek them out." Jalenia shifted her gaze realizing she likely hadn't started the conversation off on the right foot ''We've been making preparations to search the ruins assuming no other leads come up and I was hoping to see if your store had any supplies that could be of use.''

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

Jalenia welcomes Karl and a reprieve from the awkward atmosphere with open arms "Oh Karl thank goodness I was just talking with Kerowyn about what kind of supplies we might need to pick up for our journey I was thinking potions but if you had any ideas we'd be glad to hear it."

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

General Store
Buying 2 healing potions

Ol' Boar Inn

Jalenia's head rose from the table "Hunting a beast down for predation what a ridiculous concept besides what are we going to do interrogate every animal in the forest until we find one that confesses to the crimes? That said if theres any evidence of the killer being supernatural then that might be worth looking into what with all the bad omens about the area."

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"On the bright side worst case scenario just means getting there faster"

rolled 14 on 1d20+3 for acrobatics to climb down the rope

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"I have some would be a pain to wait for him to wake up on his own."

Using a healing potion on Karl

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Well I guess as far as cultists go you cant you cant fault their persistence."

Shooting at skeleton south of Goolia with my own bow but rolling a 1 for 6 total

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Jalenia

"Oh yea this is what I live for."

Activating Sanctification Aura Thorns