Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
yabba dab yabba dab yabba dabba doo
the bedrock flinstone kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
How do I add this game to my control panel

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
I figured it out im so smart

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

anidavshalom posted:

Orc Anidav, Anidavatar, princess anidav and Nurse anidav, would you all kindly write a short paragraph as to why I shouldn't vote for you or your partner.

nope

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

anidavshalom posted:

Also I hope that this game ends before I mistakenly get permabanned for being avshalom

##vote anidavshalom same avatar as me

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Anidavatar posted:

##challenge princess anidav and nurse anidav

##vote Anidavatar same avatar as me and actually part of the challenge

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

blood devil Anidav posted:

I have to agree I don't think anidavatar in a vacuum is playing to forward the town win con, especially given the no night system. Forcing an execution between 1/3 of the players with no info, while funny, is ultimately useless.

Tempting as it may be to kill anidavatar however, if we let him live we can kill someone else and know this bit of information about him.

It might be worthwhile to choose anybody but anidavatar for now to generate the most info.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

anidavshalom posted:

Oka...

Hahahaha dumbass

##vote princess princess

The name's Dumas.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
My paragraph would be a) don’t vote for me because I’m town, b) don’t vote for my partner because then I’d feel lonely in this game, even though they haven’t said that much in the discord. I’m still trying to learn how this version of mafia works but I’m pretty sure I’ll work it out if I don’t die immediately.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Hello

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Anidavatar posted:

Of the people on the docket today, I am only slightly suspicious of my teammate, Orc. I don't know of I am trust Orc, but for obvious reasons I'm going to only vote for Nurse or Princess today.

Does anyone have any real cases presented?
Speaking to those with votes on Nurse or Princess currently.

Here’s a real case: this post.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
“My best scum read is my Mason partner but for obvious reasons I’m voting someone else.”

Got it.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
It is also scummy to have thunderdomed early because it dwindled the discussion down to four people so early. The “but scum wouldn’t do this because it draws attention to them” is a bad take. Day 1, I think scum definitely would throw a gauntlet early to stifle real discussion.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
I like my vote. Not moving.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Anidavatar posted:

Princess is definitely the best lunch candidate for the day.

Big if true

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Can we get a deadline?

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

anidavshalom posted:

I wish our masonry did more than just suspiciously query if the other is scum

My masonry is filled with talks of board games and I’m learning about this thing called Bushido.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
It feels like we’ve festered at these votes forever.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
What a good day 1. Thanks for the early challenge!

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Uggggggghhhh

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Can we get everyone’s names out so I can make emotional votes based on past experiences in games please

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Anidavatar posted:

I'd be surprised if you couldn't figure it out simply by comparing sign up posts and game posts.

But you're obviously too lazy and content to lurk to actually try and play the game.

Ok. Who am I?

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Your fake content can finally get put to the test!

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Lol good guess anidavatar

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
##challenge anidavatar
##vote anidavatar

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Death Pizza Anidav posted:

I'm not impressed that we leapt right into another challenge this fast, my brain is still reeling from the notion that Nurse was not in fact Quid

Lynch the obvious scum with me and open up the game please.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Nurse anidav posted:

For what it’s worth my mason bud isn’t communicating with me at all so don’t blame me for round 2 of lovely day one thunderdome.

Weekends are bad for me (identity revealed).

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Anidavatar is scum because:
1. Quick "joke" d1 challenge resulted in zero scum hunting by Anidavatar and really was a scum ploy to stifle discussion to only four candidates without any content whatsoever and appear town by 'sticking his neck out'1,2;
2. Instead of objectively looking at the people available to lynch and the game as a whole, Anidavatar shoehorns in some really fake scum hunting early3;
3. When it looks like heat is kind of building on Anidavatar, Anidavatar builds up a fake case over the course of multiple posts - Anidavatar knew he/she was voting me before even reading anything, and this build up is really obvious4;

--1-- "joke" d1 challenge

Anidavatar posted:

Anidavatar posted:

Honestly, just wanted to skip joke phase and get straight into the game. Odds of scum being in any pairing is close to 50/50. My partner could be scum, but I do understand why they would vote against me in solidarity.

--2-- "sticking his neck out" super on the nose and then retracts it when called out as scummy

Anidavatar posted:

Here's some WIFOM: If I were scum, why would I want to draw attention to myself and risk getting myself launched?

Anidavatar posted:

The whole game is WIFOM.
I said that comment facetiously.
I think you are town but also a bit too stodgy and rigid.

--3-- "shoehorn early fake scum hunting"

Anidavatar posted:

Honestly, just wanted to skip joke phase and get straight into the game. Odds of scum being in any pairing is close to 50/50. My partner could be scum, but I do understand why they would vote against me in solidarity.

Makes me think maybe the 2nd vote could be scum trying to get the ball rolling. Let's investigate, shall we?

Anidavatar posted:

I am a little surprised Nurse and Princess are both voting me. They already trust each other 100% and put the 3rd and 4th votes on me. There's no deadline and yet they are both quick to pile on the votes.

At least one of them is scum.

Anidavatar posted:

Of the people on the docket today, I am only slightly suspicious of my teammate, Orc. I don't know of I am trust Orc, but for obvious reasons I'm going to only vote for Nurse or Princess today.

--4--

Anidavatar posted:

I just said I don't trust my partner yet. I never said they were my biggest scum read.

Also, who am I voting right now? Oh wait, no one.

This post by Princess is straight up lies and slander and 100% NOT TOWN.

Strike.

Anidavatar posted:

First of all, days have no deadline and there is no night. We are not in a hurry, and ending the day does not hurt us.

Second, there has been plenty of discussion about all of the players, not just the 4 of us in the dome.

Strike 2.

Anidavatar posted:

In conclusion, without simply posting Princess' entire post history:

Princess has done quite literally nothing this game except OMGUS me, then complains about "lack of discussion." Also super suspicious of posting "hello" by itself, in addition to some of the other short posts.. Honestly feels like trying to pad the post count.

All of that is strike 3 for me
##vote princess

I am currently leaning town on Nurse and uncertain on my mason partner, Orc.

Anidavatar posted:

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
There's the case. It's the best one made this game. Beat it or vote it.

*drops mic*

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
I use [ sub ] for quotes in my cases sometimes. It's a throwback. I'll post it again with them removed if they are too small for your eyes that obviously need to get glasses put over them.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Anidavatar is scum because:
1. Quick "joke" d1 challenge resulted in zero scum hunting by Anidavatar and really was a scum ploy to stifle discussion to only four candidates without any content whatsoever and appear town by 'sticking his neck out'[sub]1,2;
2. Instead of objectively looking at the people available to lynch and the game as a whole, Anidavatar shoehorns in some really fake scum hunting early[sub]3;
3. When it looks like heat is kind of building on Anidavatar, Anidavatar builds up a fake case over the course of multiple posts - Anidavatar knew he/she was voting me before even reading anything, and this build up is really obvious[sub]4;

--1-- "joke" d1 challenge

Anidavatar posted:

Anidavatar posted:

--2-- "sticking his neck out" super on the nose and then retracts it when called out as scummy

Anidavatar posted:

Here's some WIFOM: If I were scum, why would I want to draw attention to myself and risk getting myself launched?

Anidavatar posted:

The whole game is WIFOM.
I said that comment facetiously.
I think you are town but also a bit too stodgy and rigid.

--3-- "shoehorn early fake scum hunting"

Anidavatar posted:

Makes me think maybe the 2nd vote could be scum trying to get the ball rolling. Let's investigate, shall we?

Anidavatar posted:

I am a little surprised Nurse and Princess are both voting me. They already trust each other 100% and put the 3rd and 4th votes on me. There's no deadline and yet they are both quick to pile on the votes.

At least one of them is scum.

Anidavatar posted:

--4--

Anidavatar posted:

I just said I don't trust my partner yet. I never said they were my biggest scum read.

Also, who am I voting right now? Oh wait, no one.

This post by Princess is straight up lies and slander and 100% NOT TOWN.

Strike.

Anidavatar posted:

First of all, days have no deadline and there is no night. We are not in a hurry, and ending the day does not hurt us.

Second, there has been plenty of discussion about all of the players, not just the 4 of us in the dome.

Strike 2.

Anidavatar posted:

In conclusion, without simply posting Princess' entire post history:

Princess has done quite literally nothing this game except OMGUS me, then complains about "lack of discussion." Also super suspicious of posting "hello" by itself, in addition to some of the other short posts.. Honestly feels like trying to pad the post count.

All of that is strike 3 for me
##vote princess

I am currently leaning town on Nurse and uncertain on my mason partner, Orc.

Anidavatar posted:

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
I think four [ sub ] was too much, should've only done two or three. I forgot what I had used last time I did one of these. If I cared enough to go back to old games, I'd find one where it was like 20+ quotes and the [ sub ] stuff was super necessary.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

VADINA posted:

can’t say I’m a huge fan of what is basically a 2-day old omgus challenge

Technically, I voted Anidavatar first. It is not OMGUS :doit:

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
I am merk. Can I start posting from my merk account? Thanks in advance.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Some wild posturing with fake confident language by Anidavatar.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
“Your case is 100% drivel and false conjecture. “
“Town merk doesn’t do this”

Hyperbole to show confidence when the substance just isn’t there.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Anidavatar posted:

But merk is straight up gaslighting and it's really toxic.

The hyperbole continues.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Oh, I wasn’t caught up. Welp

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

anidavshalom posted:

HaHaHa Princess was going to case a flipped player.

I know it's "day 3," but this sounds really fake.

##vote anidavshalom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020

anidavshalom posted:

Wow, some one is super touchy.

Omgus's musn't exist when you can't be voted I guess.

huh?