Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerpyDolphin
May 30, 2020
Hello fellow Fart Enthusiasts. I've always loved farts, how they smell, sound, how they lift peoples spirits. Last year I got a concussion and the only lasting damage from it is that I can no longer smell farts. One of life's greatest simple pleasures. I miss, broccoli farts, egg farts, mushroom and acid farts... What are your favorite fart flavors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Can't beat that night fart. You know the one. You fart so loud in your sleep you wake yourself up with the smell and vibrations.

DerpyDolphin
May 30, 2020

Your Shoes posted:

Can't beat that night fart. You know the one. You fart so loud in your sleep you wake yourself up with the smell and vibrations.

What's your favorite fart smell though? I can still feel and hear my farts i just can't smell them... let me live vicariously through your most recent fart flavors..

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The one that makes a sound that is most accurately described as James Earl Jones exclaiming the word "BLACK!" in a very surprised tone.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

DerpyDolphin posted:

What's your favorite fart smell though? I can still feel and hear my farts i just can't smell them... let me live vicariously through your most recent fart flavors..

Wooooah we got a true fart aficionado here. I think a big sulfury one can't be beat.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I like the ones that come straight out of my penis, causing it to whip around wildly like the end of an untied balloon

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Devils Affricate posted:

I like the ones that come straight out of my penis, causing it to whip around wildly like the end of an untied balloon

You might wanna see a doctor.

DerpyDolphin
May 30, 2020

Devils Affricate posted:

Ouuu nice what's your penis fart smell like?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

When you can't tell if you poo poo or not, and you just assume you didn't until you gotta go to the bathroom next

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
That morning fart that makes you feel 10 lbs lighter, skip to about :26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVClr-sfNs

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I like the ones that burn your rear end in a top hat on the way out and then they burn your nostrils as you smell them.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

DerpyDolphin posted:

Ouuu nice what's your penis fart smell like?

Blood

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Can Dolphins smell their farts?

DerpyDolphin
May 30, 2020

Jose Oquendo posted:

I like the ones that burn your rear end in a top hat on the way out and then they burn your nostrils as you smell them.

Ohh I love those ones. Back when i could still smell farts, I would cherish those butthole nose burners by cupping them to the nose to really feel the burn.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Covid farts

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Beer farts.

My grandparents' house used to reek of beer farts so the smell makes me nostalgic.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Cake farts.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Grant DaNasty posted:

Beer farts.

My grandparents' house used to reek of beer farts so the smell makes me nostalgic.

Yikes a quality PBR fart really brings me back to my uni days

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

DerpyDolphin posted:

Ohh I love those ones. Back when i could still smell farts, I would cherish those butthole nose burners by cupping them to the nose to really feel the burn.

I'm sorry about your condition. Next time I rip one I'll do it in your honor.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

:gas:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like the ones that ascend in tone and squeak at the end, like the fart is asking a question. :smug:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The one where your stomach hurts and you rip a solid 10 seconds and you’re like yeah I could eat more crab curry bullshit

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

surely, even without a sense of smell, you can detect density

so i ask you, sir. for what do you need us?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

:yosbutt::gas:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

AND heat!

what does GOD need with a fartship????????

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

GolfHole posted:

I wanna hear about musky man farts. Yes for a fetish, but also for research, and so I can jack off

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

I wanna hear about musky man farts. Yes for a fetish, but also for reasarch, and so I can jack off

horny on main spotted

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I misspoke, it’s not so I can jack off, it’s so I can study the smell and idea so my grandchildren can jack off

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
8 December 1909: 44 Fontenoy Street, Dublin

My sweet little whorish Nora,

I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being hosed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I hosed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, loving in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your oval office, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s oval office. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your oval office is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

DerpyDolphin
May 30, 2020

Wizard Master posted:

8 December 1909: 44 Fontenoy Street, Dublin

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her.

Thanks you for this I'll now be adding all James Joyce love letters to my spankbank...

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

portrait of the fartist as a bung man

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
The Guff Master
The Squeeker
The Nasty Savage
The Tootin Timmy
The Mothers Touch
The Snorkler
The Wet William
The Big Bopper
The Pride of Krakow
The Nightlord

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
The full bodied kind from a red rumped strumpet. Delicious.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
James Joyce could really brand a fart, man was a literary genius

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Your Shoes posted:

Yikes a quality PBR fart really brings me back to my uni days

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Did you ever try it in a canoe

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I have always been fond of a nice, subtle, thap.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

McGavin posted:

The one that makes a sound that is most accurately described as James Earl Jones exclaiming the word "BLACK!" in a very surprised tone.

This is it.

This is my favourite post ever.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
A deep rich one. All sound and fury.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
I would describe myself as a fart connoisseur, rather than a mere fart enthusiast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I can see many of you posting are not true fart enthusiasts, and it’s embarrassing

You don’t seem to know basics like standard fart temp, lingering taste levels, light or full bodied

So please do a bit more research, just because you drive every day doesn’t mean you can beat an F1 driver, if you’re not a fart expert maybe just lurk for a bit longer