Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yeah your write ups are great! We are reading them avidly but the clean room level spoiler protocols mean we can't go ".. ha, wait until you see X!" so just assume we are all muttering it under our breaths gleefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

STOP BEING EVIL.

Mr. Mordin is the subject of the sentence. And what the predicate says, he does.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Mr. Morton provides salts and spices for the Zorlons.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Mr. Norton goes BANG straight to the moon

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

sebmojo posted:

Yeah your write ups are great! We are reading them avidly but the clean room level spoiler protocols mean we can't go ".. ha, wait until you see X!" so just assume we are all muttering it under our breaths gleefully.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

Winner of the "Poor Games Poster" avatar.

Sweet I'll still write them then

S02e01

Well that escalated quickly. I was a little confused at first as to why the mumbaris all of a sudden wanted war but then I paid attention and realizdd it was a outcast group.

I don't think I buy the "mumbaris souls turn into humans" things either new commander. I like the new commander though, although Sinclair was probably my favorite character because he conveyed so much dread and anxiety...which is even more sad when you realize he likely wasn't acting. 😫

I know the show only gets better from here so I'm excited.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Empress Brosephine posted:

I know the show only gets better from here so I'm excited.

This I will openly confirm.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

I do love the mumbaree/zorlon alliance that was negotiated by mr marden

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

Winner of the "Poor Games Poster" avatar.

S02e02

wow this seemed like a jump in quality over the previous season.

I had a feeling the new president was behind the assassination, glad that was confirmed mostly. I'm guessing it's uh human supremesists? Was it the pilot that featured that as a plot point? I don't remember. But it may easily be the psy-core which is also a pretty awesome way of taking the story.

A little disappointed with Delenns transformation, but I guess it makes sense for them to evolve I to humans, I guess?

It feels like things are at a breaking point with gkars race and londos. Which is cool.

I hope it keeps this pace!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Ask me about my calm and reasonable opinions on cycling!

I am in no way a zealot about cycling!

Cycling helmets are ABSOLUTE HARAM!

Re: 2x02

Human supremacists featured throughout S1 - The War Prayer, for example.