Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Powered Descent posted:

Speaking of which, I don't believe they've even mentioned that moon or planet or whatever it is. I wonder what it's called, and why it was chosen as the location of the big diplomatic station.

This is sort of mentioned at some point I think but it's really background info that you get from other sources. Not really a spoiler but since you asked it's the third planet of the Epsilon Eridani system. The system is in neutral space between a lot of races, and there was nothing interesting found there, making it a good place to put the station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

discoukulele posted:

Hey y'all! I'm starting Season 4 tonight. I believe that some of the movies are coming up. Can y'all let me know when I should watch them? I thought some of them might be mid-season 4 and some more are after season 4, but I wasn't sure and I don't want to google it for fear of spoilers. :)

Chronologically it's Thirdspace after S4E06, In The Beginning after the end of season 4.

Both were aired after the end of season 4 if you wanted to both after season 4, honestly either way works.