Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

If they ever re-make B5 they're going to have to use an actual cheese grater on the scripts.

Related to that, I've watching the first season again because of this thread and something that really stands out in the writing is the technical error of repetition. "I am taking Command Commander" etc. Nothing egregious, but clunky and indicative of not actually being read aloud.

Lovely Joe Stalin fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

The curse talk is such vacuous bollocks. B5 was made with a cast largely comprised of people in their 40s, with addictions or underlying conditions. A quarter of a century ago. It's no wonder some of them are dead.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Horizon Burning posted:

Gosh, it's good you're here to be a total buzzkill.

I'm sorry if I pissed in your porridge. :(

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

To your first point, the pixels being bigger than the actors' heads is pretty funny.