Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Please be more comprehensively spoiler-aware in future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Having watched MASH, I pretty much knew exactly where Believers, episode 1x11 was going from the start. There was a similar plot in season 6 or so of MASH where Hawkeye removed a healthy appendix from a colonel to stop men in his battalion from being killed, only to find that it didn't stop the influx of wounded; he "treated a symptom".

It was handled pretty well, all told. Ethical dilemmas like that are exactly why I never want to be a loving doctor (that and my grades sucked in school). Still, this episode spoiled a little of the great momentum the series had been building up. I liked the differing reactions from the ambassadors, though.

e: Added episode title.

Howdy there, just a heads up that you're supposed to stick spoiler tags
code:
[spoiler] [/spoiler] 
around your episode thoughts (after the name of the episode) so that people behind or ahead of you can choose whether or not to see plot details. Does make the thread look like a particularly gnarly freedom of information response but hey ho.