Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Yeah any version that is widescreen will unfortunately have crops of any cgi or cgi/live composite scenes sadly

This thread is wonderful and I shall bow out now. I think quite a few ppl in the main thread started rewatches because of this thread too, myself included

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I just started watching What We Do in the Shadows and someone here mentioned the similarities between Vir and Guillermo and they are dead on, it's so good

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Yeah I haven't seen much of the show, about halfway through the first season, I just meant Guillermo's demeanor and personality are very similar to how Vir is. They're both comical in a similar way also

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Zaroff posted:

Apparently the remastered editions are also available on Amazon Prime too - a UK twitter account I follow had purchased them and was commenting how they were significantly better.

Did anything come of those Babylon 5 Blurays which were listed on an online shop?

Not as of yet, it was listed as March apparently

https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk/651884-babylon-5-coming-blu-ray.html

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Whybird posted:

I always feel when Sinclair is monologuing that it's just a hair's breadth away from shifting into a Leslie Nielsen-style Police Squad! monologue by accident.

I can totally see that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Are you thinking of the zip/fasten thing maybe?