Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Yeah, it's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Transmorphers : Fall of Man is Boxleitners top movie. Change my mind

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Slamhound posted:

This makes me laugh because apparently to get into character as Londo, Peter Jurasik would just loudly exclaim "Meester Garibaldi!" in his Centauri accent.

I heard that in his voice.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Nevermind, Poster below me is right

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Grand Fromage posted:

And today it tends to come up as deep nerd poo poo, if you're into B5 you are beyond hope. Though that's from people who clearly don't know the true abyss where you start running into Lexx fans.

There's a lot of German Lexx Fans

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

The B Plot with Lennier building that Kawasaki Ninja ZX is pretty amazing

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Bruce Boxleitner does not command a huge paycheck I don't think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Timby posted:

The Lost Tales only had a budget of $2 million. Movies like Thirdspace and River of Souls were stretching the cost of a 45-minute episode to fill 90 minutes, and they only got very incremental budget increases. They were absolutely robbing Peter to pay Paul in order to get the TV movies made. This is why, for example, in Thirdspace, Jeff Conaway has a much larger role because he was dirt-cheap, Richard Biggs shows up for all of 90 seconds, and Andreas Katsulas, Jerry Doyle and Peter Jurasik don't appear at all. Similar with River of Souls. The stories were set when certain characters were out of the picture because they didn't have the money to afford full-cast movies.

Oh wow, I didn't know the budget was that low