Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SweetWillyRollbar

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

Hello. I'm Jonathan Frakes. And tonight we're going to be talking about some spooky unsolved my-sorry stories that are BEYOND BELIEF!

You are looking at a long forgotten comedy website called...Something Awful. While scrolling you notice that this long dead website somehow has links to a forum. Surely they can't still be active. The fact that the website itself is still hosted is almost beyond belief. But an active forum? Forget about it. A thread title catches your eye, "Bump This Thread". You click it. Somehow the posts are dated from fairly recently. Going to the end of the thread you realize that the most recent post was only a few minutes ago. How is that possible. You refresh and the a new post has been made! How is this possible? Is this comedy forums still active? Is this some kind of AI? Perhaps your computer has become infested with goblins who are pulling a trick on you? You close the tab and never go to that site again.

*Spoopy music plays and maybe there's a skeleton or something*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

*Spoopy music plays and maybe there's a skeleton or something*

thank you very much vanisher, x 2, and six for the loveliest handwriting ever

SweetWillyRollbar

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

Jonathan Frakes is pretty freaked out RN

FutonForensic

You ever heard of this guy that batman killed that I just made up, Ingmar Krump?

It's all true. Batman really did kill this guy that I just made up

Tiny Tubesteak Tom

accidentally deflated my balls

dude when i was growing up like NOBODY i knew had ever even heard of this poo poo, meanwhile i was trying to catch every re-run possible. fuckin' crazy. lame rear end kids not watching Jonathan Frakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Great

Please drink responsibly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC8mRy2p9w