Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

It's an exciting day today, because it is a new month! It's June now! I mean, for me it is, for you probably it isn't yet, we almost got ahead of ourselves this month, but at least like half of the world is already in June. Hi, I'm posting from the feature, it's very chill over here I can tell you

Thank you, Stoner Sloth, for your great service last month and your creative competition, which of course will go on regardless for as long as everyone needs it to be! I love every single of our creative threads.
The secret process that results in new IKs being born has decided that for this glorious month, Heather Papps, whose rapsheet is almost entirely made up of me loving him, will lead the way.

Long June He Reign!
Ok sorry that joke was not recyclable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Poise posted:

honest question because I left for a couple months, what happened with Fluffy Duckie?

Oh hi poise!!
Fluffie stepped down a while ago to enjoy her well deserved retirement, but she's still here with us and posting like a superstar :peanut:

edit oh biosterous already beat me to it, well, still, hello!!

Goons Are Gifts

Pahilla the Hun posted:

what is the deal with coupons?

It is forbidden to say this terrible subforum's name outside of a negative sentence or an elaborate plan to defeat them forever, next time this is a perma!!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

What if I leak that HP got a really really good deal on IKship? :devil:

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

HP, please delete coupons and deals and then delete byob. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I hope you hire Tilda, too