Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

thanks GaG and Al, and all of BYOB!

and special thanks to those who joined in the comp (and there is still time to join in), had a lot of fun reading the threads - they've been great!

and congrats to Heather 'HP' Papps! I know you'll do great buddy!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Khanstant posted:

thank you sloth for roping me into byob after years of exile

this was one of my high points and not just cause of the weeds i smoked!

very much enjoying your goblin world stuff!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Welc HP my brother in arms, thank SS my brother in arms

Someday we will defeat the most pernicious evil in this dark world: Coupons and Deals

Hell yeah!! :hfive: