Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ah, Lux-Pain. It could have been beautiful, but, well... if I were to LP this, I would have titled it, "Atsuki Saijo and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Translation".

Looking forward to seeing this thread.

PS: Cute girl and a cute dog? I think I saw this anime once upon a time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

BTW! I'm told someone is doing a retranslation project.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

quote:

He hears a poem on the night breeze

And how shall I begin? /
To spit out the butt-ends of my days and ways.

Seriously, hearing Natsuki (voice) be like, "I wanna see New York!" Is just ... yeah, this game's translation is something special, in that discomplementary way.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I have forgotten most of this game but I remember it's mostly intelligible at this point.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Hey, good to see you back!

I honestly think this game coulda been amazing. If it had been properly translated, that is.
I do still have kind of a soft spot for it anyway, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Wait, some of the archives are mutually exclusive? :gonk: Ewwww.