Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Oh man this would make a great tag

Nice job :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCwOBypAras

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

VideoGames posted:

I always feel good about a month if I am on top of stickying the chat thread and closing the other one. I hope it is to be a good month.

This month is the start of what scientists predict will be an unusually active hurricane season

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i restarted kenshi

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Stux posted:

i restarted kenshi

What happened? Just packing up and going somewhere else is basically the same thing except you have more resources at hand unless poo poo really hits the fan.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I found my first mimic in Legend of Grimrock 2 and it gave me a literal jump scare. I’m enjoying the game quite a bit so far; at first I thought I would be turned off by some of the changes, but as long as I know how many skill points I am likely to receive and how best to distribute them I’m feeling good.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I said what I said and I will live with the consequences.

There are no consequences friends, on reflection, the cast of streets of rage aren't cops anymore

homeless snail posted:

what part of "only trust your fists" do you not understand

very fair.

Infinitum posted:

Oh like I'm going to make a tag and then not have an option where it flashes

It would be annoying in like 20 avatars on a page

Count me in for this tag dawg

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

If you have any other notable new releases this month please about post them along with a screenshot and I’ll update the OP

Command & Conquer Remastered Collection: PC (Steam & Origin) - June 5th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iMfypQj3k0

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Andrast posted:

What happened? Just packing up and going somewhere else is basically the same thing except you have more resources at hand unless poo poo really hits the fan.

ahh i just didnt want to take stuff with me or a lot of the mooks i hired or be in the area, just got the same 5 guys and going to do it differently this time

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I haven't been killed by the virus and/or cops. Just to keep everyone updated.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I want to vote in the poll but I know that by the end of the month it'll have collected some better options so I can't :(

Also the best video game cop is Leon Kennedy

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.
Quantic Dream hopes this tragedy and unrest will help their latest lovely game. Bad enough to use this situation for shameless promotion, but Jason Schreier remembered something:
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1267425255385071616

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gripweed posted:

This month is the start of what scientists predict will be an unusually active hurricane season

I am most likely very wrong then.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

nice job, so far. June is Hard Mode Month, though

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

you're not ready for the virus cops

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Hwurmp posted:

you're not ready for the virus cops

How soon we forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hf-3pPkRwY

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

nothing but state whitewashing of autoimmune disorders

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if youre gonna watch virus cops at least watch cells at work, and also read the Adult Version of the manga where they're fighting stds and impotence

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
can u blood dope in the tour de france game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

can u blood dope in the tour de france game

Oh oh oh, this reminds me that Flamme Rouge is still on my list of 'Eventual Board Game Pickups'. I played it at a party once and it was just really engaging to jostle for position around the track.

Behold! A board game about riding bicycles, that I promise you is not as boring as that concept sounds! :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvTkwGVwC6Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgX6l8HX16M

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That's funny, I recall David Cage swearing up and down back when Detroit released that it was just a fun sci fi story about robots and had no politics in it.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

my favorite racing board game is "thunder alley," the (un)official board game of the classic motion picture "days of thunder"

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

This is very good

Weedle
May 31, 2006

SeXReX posted:

Spicy take incoming

Despite the gameplay, GTA as a series glorifies the police and is part of the pro cop propaganda problem that inundates American media

thehoodie posted:

You're going to have to expand on this

your fight against the police in gta isn't a righteous one because the player character also kills a bunch of innocent people. there are corrupt cops but they're depicted as rogue actors rather than the product of a corrupt system. there's no real structural criticism

the closest they got was san andreas where you played a black guy for the first time and the police behavior was changed so that they start shooting on the lowest wanted level

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

homeless snail posted:

all but one of the space quests, all of the quest for glories, and maybe half of the kings quests and police quests are Incredibly Good
What's the Space Quest you didn't like

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Spring Break My Heart posted:

What's the Space Quest you didn't like
6 has a couple of good jokes but is on the whole, a bad game. atrocious puzzles, bad art style, annoying narrator

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

a lot of it is mostly in comparison to SQV though, which is one of the finest adventure games in history. 6 is a big step back

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lol my god that tag

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah, it's amazing.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

We are all playing the eternally cool game of Junemanji

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
OK the tag has been approved. Just waiting for the link.

I will make a thread for it shortly, but it will involve you making a provable donation to the protest.
I'll have all the links and what have you.. likely tomorrow as I'm heading to bed soon scooby gang.

(There's nothing stopping you just buying it like StealthArcher just did)

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
There's a tabletop miniatures rpg called Gaslands that is a post-apocalyptic racing/destruction derby game where the scale for the minis is "hot wheels" so it encourages players to just buy hot wheels or matchbox or other similar cars and modify them if they want to so they can make all kinds of really cool poo poo.

Here is an imgur album with the above pics and a fuckton more showing off various gaslands car builds.

https://imgur.com/a/31fN0DD

e: I said miniatures rpg instead of wargame/racing game, idk why. I mean, it has rpg stats and stuff but rpg or carpg would probably imply a different feel, possibly a more Choro Q style of game.

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 1, 2020

Weedle
May 31, 2006

that reminds me of an old tabletop game i used to play called KRASH that was kind of bad but you could make some sick rides

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

An honorable gangtag to wear while rampaging through he city (in minecraft).

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Infinitum posted:

OK the tag has been approved. Just waiting for the link.

I will make a thread for it shortly, but it will involve you making a provable donation to the protest.
I'll have all the links and what have you.. likely tomorrow as I'm heading to bed soon scooby gang.

(There's nothing stopping you just buying it like StealthArcher just did)

Would they not approve the flashing one?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm glad it isn't the flashing one because imo the flashing one because it kind of hurts my eyes.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Weedle posted:

that reminds me of an old tabletop game i used to play called KRASH that was kind of bad but you could make some sick rides

That does look very cool. Are those all modular parts so you can just peg them together into a fully kitted out deathcar?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Awesome Animals posted:

Would they not approve the flashing one?

I would not hand out a flashing gangtag like that I'm afraid.
Would just be very annoying and distracting.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Weedle posted:

my favorite racing board game is "thunder alley," the (un)official board game of the classic motion picture "days of thunder"

This is hosed up, having a car start on a curve like that is dumb, races don’t do that dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I have heard lots of Good Things about Gaslands, but I have yet to play it.