Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i should probably watch Saki (were people talking about Saki) because i think i'm the only person i know who plays mahjong who didn't get into it via anime

tenhou on phone crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cowcaster posted:

full disclosure and to the shock of no one after going through an extreme beer snob phase in my college years i buy 30 racks of peeber because it’s cheap and you get a lot of it

same thing and I now drink Hamm's which is somehow the best "normal" beer I have had despite being the cheapest poo poo in the grocery store

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

RBA Starblade posted:

Bungie is one of the good ones

maybe they could make a good game then. ha ha ha

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Weedle posted:

marathon was good

it was great........ by Macintosh standards :twisted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it's limoncello, because everyone in the Battletech universe is actually Italian

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there are very few big rear end websites which aren't set up to be revenue generators for advertisers, and if this goes, there's what, Wikipedia, the IA, and Craigslist*? And the IA might not be long for the world.

*technically Craigslist is specifically set up to be a revenue generator for advertisers, but you know what i mean

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

hatty posted:

Discord kinda sucks now that I’m actually trying to use it. I hope Lowtax leaves or loses the forums in the divorce or something

It's good for a small friend group but sucks rear end for any kind of "community" except very niche ones

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think people with jobs should not post on the forum that likes posting the n and f and t words

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
that offsite was like a rolling lesson of that old adage that if your bar tolerates nazis, you become the nazi bar

eventually all the people who were supposed to "self moderate" give up and go somewhere else, and guess who that leaves behind

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
me showing up on normie forums when this one dies

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jun 24, 2020

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Wendell posted:

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216985157850168

“ Yesterday I got back to the hotel and slept all day except when Rich said that I was ruining his life and I had to make those posts and videos because it was all my fault.”

well i'm glad everything worked out in the end!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
no matter where or when..... never trust the mods.....

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
my username is feels villeneuve

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
much like 4chan everyone in ycs/early badgame either became a racist or became queer

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I love penises, vaginas, and things like that

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
You can see a dude's hog in the intro of adventure game "The Longest Journey" which is unfortunately the highlight of the game

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

dreamless posted:

Like the bad Sonic trailer, it's so they'll get more press later when they announce their full suite of vaginas.

They're holding those back for dlc

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
CDPR must respond or I shan't be purchasing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The clinic in the first game was my favorite because it felt the most like a Blood Money level.

Everyone loved Sapienza, for good reason.