Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I liked SWAT 4 but I was bad enough at it that it's basically a cop murder simulator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

CJacobs posted:

God I HATE Sephiroth he's like ross on friends where you just hate him for being him regardless of the things he actually does it's so great.

planets dyin' Chandler

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

titanfall 2 had good bosses

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

love u games forum. I've spent more time here than with my real family/doing work. At least I'll stop looking at my phone so much.

I dont want to get used to a world without a Good Forum.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

*Edit* All you need to do is register now, the admins will get around to you waive the fee and let you in.

Dunno if you're still reg'ing people but I just registered under MechaSeinfeld

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

ycs was legit some of the funniest stuff I’ve read in this forum. huge L on the unironic racism

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Because Big Circumcision has their greedy mitts all over CDPR

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

hope they add options for balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Dark souls 2 is boring to play and ugly to look at. Introduced two cool mechanics that I wish were iterated on: powerstance, and the importance of torches.

DS3 is the ‘best’ of the three but I’ll happily run through DS1 anytime. bloodborne is one of the best games of this generation.

Demons Souls rules but it’s hard for me
to say anything since I haven’t played it in ages.

I have sekiro installed waiting for me to finish my assignment