Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

I have registered until the name Wendell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

Oh I wish we had more time to organize our exodus, right now it feels like things are splintering way too quickly, and I’m tempted to just keep using SA in the vain hope that “things work out”, but even if that does happen we’d have lost a good portion of our fellow goons, so... Feels like it’s lose-lose all around

Yes, I have joined the bread roses but still hold out hope that this place can be saved.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Here is a very uncomfortable video of Logan

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216979542429786

Wendell
May 11, 2003

obese retard posted:

Registered as Obese Retard

That’s a name you want to keep?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Servetus posted:

I just tried to register at BreadnRoses, as BogNomad (Servetus had been feeling pretentious for a while). I paid the $10 but it doesn't seem to have recognized it and still thinks I need an account upgrade.

I think you just need to wait, they seem to have to do everything manually.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Yeah, Dark Savior is so drat cool. Don’t read that Resetera thread if you intend to play it, since it outlines everything that happens.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I wonder where the 1000 Millenium 2000 controllers are today.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216985157850168

“ Yesterday I got back to the hotel and slept all day except when Rich said that I was ruining his life and I had to make those posts and videos because it was all my fault.”

Wendell
May 11, 2003

The Grey posted:

Thinking of joining, but this rule sounds dumb:

"Do not advocate for obvious bad poo poo like landlords/cops/capitalism/etc. This is a leftist space."

I'm left and don't plan on spouting off Trump talking points, but I can get banned for just defending a landlord or cop's position on something?

It’s probably more advocating for the existence of landlords, not saying an individual one did something agreeable. Anyway, try it and find out! Who knows!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Rich Kyanka beats women.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Beyond a Steel Sky was just released on Apple Arcade!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Rinkles posted:

Has that been the complete failure it appears to be?

It certainly isn’t as exciting as it initially seemed it would be. It started with a number of really great games out the gate, but since then has had few really interesting additions. Beyond a Steel though! That’s neat!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Donovan Trip posted:

Hey fellow goons, I was banned in the great Burt purge of January 2020 and am (thankfully) now back on the forums! Myself and another goon have been making this game for about two years, it's called Rhyme Storm and it's a freestyle rap rhythm game. We're launching in Early Access this Summer and you can wishlist us here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1250350/Rhyme_Storm/

It's a big help if you do wishlist us and takes only a second! We just published a second video demonstrating how the gameplay works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKgbRZ7GQog

Man, this looks like it would be really good brain practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Viewtiful Jew posted:

https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/1276621666278232064

Tons of babies in the comments upset that the Imperial Japanese Rising Sun flag is banned as well.

Sorry babies, even Samurai Goroh had to swap out his hat for something else in the last Smash. You can't have someone potentially be a fighter in Smash sporting something like that now a days.

There usually aren’t enough idiot whiners to ratio a tweet like this. Bummer.