Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

DC Murderverse posted:

if you were worried that Jason Schrier would stop doing his job after moving to Bloomberg, it looks like that's not happening yet:

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1268136203158765568

what a loving despicable thing for Take Two to do. They're not gonna sell the company so you just say "gently caress you", take the project away and destroy it.

Added to the gently caress Bethesda list. I didn't play their games much anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Cowcaster posted:

i was going to say this person beat them to it but looks like the timestamps don't agree
https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1268625273089597451?s=20

I know I'm too internet because I'm getting more joy out of the thought of gamer tears gnashing their teeth at the loss of an ~*exclusive*~ over the thought of finally getting to play what many consider to be the best game on the ps4.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

That's even better. Speaking of that

https://twitter.com/XioRouge/status/1268281411129298952?s=20

What are some good kpop groups to stan? Was looking at the feed but they don't have names on the fan cams that i can tell.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Agreed. I was surprised at how good it was. Does a really good job at toeing the edge, though it's pretty dark for ostensibly a children's movie

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Bees?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

More into the guy groups if that helps lol

Cowcaster posted:

did a good job flooding police apps looking for snitches tho

Yeah, they used their powers for good and seem to understand where their music was seeded from.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Welp I'm all in on kpop i guess.

https://youtu.be/qa0FAQkhA0M

Bts and ateez for now, gotta figure out what this jungkook stuff means.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I'm more into the boy bands, really digging their hard/soft aesthetic.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

AceOfFlames posted:

they can call themselves what they want, why can’t I demand to be called ‘Your Highness’?”)

During the first day of my women in film college course, we shared pronouns and preferred names, and a cis dude literally said your majesty and that's what we called him the whole time. He dropped after the first test.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Harrow posted:

I can't find the tweet anymore but some Nintendo employees were saying that Nintendo's double-matching all employee donations to groups like BLM, NAACP LDF, etc. but not publicizing it to avoid making it about their PR. No idea if that's actually true since the one tweet I could find someone link to has been deleted, though.

It was an employee trying to squelch some anger, since the doubling on donations is a Nintendo company policy that's been in place.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

General PSA:

NATHAN FOR YOU will be removed from hulu in 13 days, so go binge the show before it's gone.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

False alarm, i think.

God says it's real, i don't know anymore

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 7, 2020

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Weedle posted:

i guarantee you this take has been took many times already on these very forums

The last Bowser castle has some of the worst frame drops I've seen since championship bowling.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

So when does the mandalorian get good? We finally started it, now up to episode 4 and we're just bored. Heard nothing but raves about it so we keep letting it roll but now we're both on our phones not paying attention.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Weedle posted:

i thought it was trash and gave up after six episodes. reading the thread about it made me feel like i was in bizarro world. it was insanely boring and cheap-looking imo. feels like they repurposed the plot of that cancelled star wars bounty hunter game

We drilled down and think it's because we've seen all these scenarios but better shot and acted. Like the first episode is what if Boba Fett and ig88 in the way of the gun. It feels like every episode is ”what if this happened and this happened” infinitum, but it's so tv it's not compelling. What is up with the music scoring? It's like they just took Williams scraps and slapped them in places regardless of intent.

Just finished the 4th episode and can't decide if it rips off seven samurai or the ewoke adventure movie more.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 8, 2020

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Stuff seems to happen just because it looks cool and it just becomes stranger things: star wars edition. Remember bossk? Remember Carbonite? Like the final shot of the third one is the jerk heavy mandalorian flying up and saluting him for no reason other than for mando to quip he wants a jet pack.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Kerrzhe posted:

how dare they have things that are cool, how dare they have quips, or star wars references in a star wars show

i am being sarcastic because this seems really, really unnecessarily nitpicky
There's a bunch of stuff, since I'm in writer mode right now, all of it sticks out to me because I sweat the small stuff for my own work.

Like for example, the Carbonite thing makes no sense. Vader had probably some of the best tech mages(don't know what those things are called) in the galaxy and they didn't know if the Carbonite process would work on people. But now mando has a weaponized smaller version just for prisoners.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jun 8, 2020

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Wake me up
Before the Mandos
Raid the camp
swingin' golden vibros

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Dischorr_N posted:

The problem with The Mandalorian is that it was too popular to be okay to like so is in fact bad.

Honestly want to know what makes the show ”good.” Is it just because of the costumes? The other problem with mando is there are a ton of scifi shows now, and with no light sabers, mando is just another one. Especially when the choreography and camera work is so pedestrian.

I was raised on westerns and besides the horse training montage ripped from wild hearts can't be broken, mando hasn't really fit that bill yet. It's more lone wolf and cub.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Link to that projared proof, because i recall that being one specific thing, and it not exactly saying and/or absolving him much.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I mean, he announced the divorce and got caught out by her because he was lying about it being amicable. Did he even tell her he was doing it first, I can't remember. Him and the woman he was cheating with did a ton of gaslighting and then disappeared.

And I skimmed that video but I'm pretty sure he doesn't touch all the allegations, not gonna go dig up all the poo poo he did to check though.

Either way, he's a shady poo poo head who can stay gone.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I only responded because you make it seem like it was common knowledge he had ”mostly” absolved himself to the point where you imply his old stuff should be back up.

I mean, the dude gave his dick pic to minors, which he can't refute.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

:thunk:

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Last person i put on ignore was gigs during the height of ycs. Couldn't handle those image posts.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Only game I want from ubi is roller champions. Hoping the late showing means it's gonna launch at least a console beta that day. They've been talking about showing it again since March.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

That's the kinda-sorta Rocket League with Roller Blades thing they're doing right? Any particular reason you're anticipating it?

Yeah it's a take on roller derby and it's really good. I played in the pc alpha last year and had a blast. The skating is great and would work on its own. If they can smooth out a few mechanics, mainly making the juke button not so powerful, the game will be perfect.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

TIL the last of us turn out to be very fine people

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

What happened last year, besides e3 doxing everyone

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Apparently it's also got a super rare game in the collection, so be sure to grab it for posterity.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1270852948461936643?s=20

War of the gems and Xmen vs street fighter. I found my birthday present.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

homeless snail posted:

lmao, since when is arcade1up making dinky little pinball tables too

Do they have any way to show them to scale?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

The one on the wii is supposed to be real good

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Ign just showed off the XIII remaster trailer, looked pretty good.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Spellbreak announced for xbone and Switch, hype!

Legend Genndy Tartatovsky on the stream now

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

The samurai Jack combat looks pretty good for a license game. Looks really platinum inspired, Tartatovsky says they pretty much redid the game since they first announced it, because when he came back from the shows finale production it looked really bad.

Apparently it's an alt take on the story with some fan favorites popping up.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jun 11, 2020

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Star Renegades looks like it was made for me

I'm not a big fan of rpgs, but it looked super cool

https://youtu.be/CejxKlv4P5U

Walkthrough of battle system

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

You know the one thing little big planet was bad at? What if we made a while game about that?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

They're trying to bring back twisted metal? lmao

Remember when there were like 20 different vehicle arena games in the 2000s

It's destruction derby, which was amazing back in the day on ps1 for in its granular destruction, this looks like it's rocket league and roller champions smashed together.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Honestly don't get the no gameplay trailers, we're in the next next gen and you can't poop out some fraps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Really wonder how ikumi would've done different