Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Monster train is so good. I want this on switch for when we eventually may leave the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

WaltherFeng posted:

Any Souls fan knows dogs are bastards and they need to be put down.

Sif is crying at this post

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Lmao I totally forgot odyssey just had a dark souls level in the middle of visiting New York and the 90s TV version of Mexico

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Sounds like a Metal Gear boss tbh.

Wasnt that the Pains gimmick? Except replace sponges with bees

God I love metal gear

I can’t think of a similar series that makes me feel like I’m playing metal gear

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Also I’ll get back to Doom Eternal eventually but I didn’t find it as fun as the first Doom for whatever reason. I think a lot of it was just expectations. I really like busy action games like DMC and all those but something about the business in Doom was like... a step too far? I dunno how to articulate this

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Actually yes

Did they have it in the arcade mode? The original game had that when you replayed it sort of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I bought fell seal on switch because it was $10 and it’s so far a really good FF Tactics without the FF