Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Yeah, he was afraid of getting called out to bosses. I really wish I'd copied two dots meltdown, if I thought about it I would have.

Shima, how do those dice roll? I've made some out of acrylic and it worked okay, but they were a lot bouncier than chessex dice. And they rolled a lot longer cuz they just kept bouncing a lot, and the sound didn't sound right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

I used epoxy resin. They definitely feel and sound different than regular cheapo dice. They roll fine so far.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

CainFortea posted:

I really wish I'd copied two dots meltdown, if I thought about it I would have.

Cyrano can probably retrieve some meltdown posts when the forums settle down a little bit if you really want them.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

It's July and you know what that means.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Somebody Awful posted:

They are p. cool except for breaking small parts.

I ainít broken poo poo.

Not yet, anyway.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

tarlibone posted:

Is it? Has anyone actually tried it?

In my youth, I used steak sauce all the time. Sure, it was mainly because I could only afford poo poo steak and also I didn't know better, but the lowest-rent sauce I ever used was County Bob's.

I don't eat steak very often anymore because calories, so when I do, it's usually ribeye or KC strip, and the few times I do get sauce, it's tarragon butter. Or for sirloin, skirt, or flank, maybe something spicy on the side for a few bites.

But I have never actually tried ketchup.

I can't imagine it being very good all by itself. It's heavy sweet flavour would tend to obscure that of the steak.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

How do you sauce a steak in a respectable way?

Filet Oscar is how. This is also wonderful with crab cakes.

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

A raw egg, some capers and seasoning is good on steak tartare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkFear
Sep 14, 2007

Captain Log posted:

How do you sauce a steak in a respectable way?

Filet Oscar is how. This is also wonderful with crab cakes.

Truth, gorgonzola is also acceptable.