Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Arven posted:

1. Smear Trump
2. Elect Biden
3. ???????
4. Profit

It's pretty clear that they are setting themselves up as the go to Republican PAC in a post-Trump world so there is a clear profit motive in addition to them clearly enjoying dunking on the administration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Peter Cat is the kind of guy who earnestly posts about how Trump is better than generic Democrats on the economy, ISIS, metallurgy, trade, the social safety net, and more.

It's a weird quasi-accelerationist or maybe "my guy candidate or bust" vibe, and I'm not sure if it's based on ideology and policy positions or just anger over Biden beating a different candidate.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Imaging saying the opponent of an utter incompetent who's currently helping a global pandemic infect thousands of his countrymen is verboten because of things he said in a spat with Henry Kissinger in the mid-1970s.

Next we're gonna find out all about how Biden has horribly wrong views about free coinage of silver. Or that he opposes the new month, new thread rule.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 1, 2020

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/tmgneff/status/1278038018792787968?s=21

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Holy poo poo, guess they really went all in on the disease-ridden prison camp sim.