Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Trump is not going to have a list of charges brought against him. He's going to waddle his fat, gelatinous rear end down to Mar-a-lago where he'll be given socialized health care and turn into beef jerky in the sun.

Which is why people should be fighting hand over fist to get into Mar-a-lago and make like it's a Minneapolis Target.

Also burning messages into his golf courses with fertilizers or grass killing herbicides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

maffew buildings posted:

What WILL effect Trump? The GOP thinks this is overdue and the Dems, well, just wait too Pelosi burns him on Twitter

Burning his golf courses would hurt him more than anything another politician can say or do.

His entire family could die and it wouldn't phase him more than missing one weekend playing golf.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Mexico better make an announcement that they will be building a wall to keep Americans out

Canada already has the border closed to anyone but commerce, but that started during the pandemic, and runs another 3 weeks or so.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There was a shooting at Grand Forks AFB this morning. Two dead, details tomorrow at the earliest.

Link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grand-forks-air-force-base-shooting-deaths/

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yep. Last week it was a naval air station.

poo poo is getting wild.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's episcopalian.

Catholic lite

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Lapsed catholic here too. My exwifes' family was Southern catholic, which is in itself a whole different experience from the predominantly german style catholic torture fests I sat through as a child.

There is no god. I don't know how so many people don't see it, but there's a definite fog of dogma there with catholics, episcopalians, seventh day adventists, mormons, etc, etc (mormons are usually most chill).

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's okay Butts, we all recover at our own pace.

Weed helps.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

or at the very least not an rear end in a top hat

This should just be the general aim of society, but people love getting caught up on the difference in their dogma or high on their own supply.

I own being an rear end in a top hat upfront. Just get it out of the way with the introductions. It moves the conversation along into, "well what kind of rear end in a top hat exactly?" territory and if I come off as an rear end in a top hat twenty minutes later anyway, well, I warned them.

Everyone is capable of being an rear end in a top hat. From the youngest baby to the quasi-lucid oldest lady. Everyone everywhere thinks someone is an rear end in a top hat for whatever infraction their mind devises. Easier to own it than try to prove everybody wrong. Then you just look like a pious rear end in a top hat.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The Springs has had some little mouse fart protests. I haven't gone yet, but this poo poo is likely still ramping up.

Neck gaiters double as face masks and cover a giant beard fairly well. Don't go in camo poo poo unless it's obvious you're not a cop. A giant beard doesn't exactly seal well with a gas mask.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah you're not going to change a boomers' mind. It would have to effect them directly in some way first, and even then, there's a chance they go further right.

Didn't Vilerats' mom go full "lock her up" after the events with Benjamin Ghazi?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

That appears to be a ninja turtle loving master uh.... rat guy

Shredder.

Blame my memory, I haven't followed tmnt since I was 12.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

Reported.

Splinter. Shredder was the guy that looks like a food processor blade.

Ahhh goddamn.

All those weeds surely haven't effected my memory!

*Shits out cbd oil coated brain nugget*

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Handsome Ralph posted:

:lol: someone called in as Rusty Shackleford

Oh of course it's a loving racist piece of poo poo. Give your real name coward.

Racists ruining the good name of Dale Gribble Rusty Shackleford. For shame.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ read something earlier in the gbs thread that the driver had been shot before driving through the tear gas, and the cops had so little time to move because it was a literal wall of smoke and gas.

Private military contractors

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Was asking if those guys could be PMCs, prince or whatever his name is would love to get paid to do this

Sorry, I read that earlier and misinterpreted. What a poo poo week.

Watch, two days from now there's going to be mumblings about another alt-right group that calls themselves "Department of Justice."

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I respect both Kathy Griffin, and the actual woman making GBS threads on the overturned squad car.

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1268004255954112513?s=19

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nick Soapdish posted:

If I were a police officer, I would simply find another job

Fire them so they can't draw unemployment.

Also lol what jobs. 40+ million already out of work. Make the pigs stand at the end of the longest job placement line.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Antifa leadership seen walking into local woods.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

On the loving moon, maybe.

Al-jazeera is saying murder cops' charge is being raised to 2nd degree and the remaining 3 cops will be charged shortly.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Hey, handful of Colorado Springs guys, avoid Academy and Fountain (US 24) all day if you can. Some morons got creamed by a semi there this morning and it's gonna take all day to clean up/investigate.

Also 10pm curfew in the Springs until monday.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Murcor posted:

The response across the entire board in the leadership in this nation has been beyond wrong.
Thanks 2020, please be a better president Biden.

Bernie was our best chance and the democratic party hosed us out of him again.

Just take in the chaos and vote out all your local conservatives at the state/county/city level. The bulk of incumbents are complicit in this poo poo, and realistically, any change you see will be on those levels, not federal.

Trump and McConnell have loaded all the courts in favor of conservatives and it's going to take decades to fix that disaster alone.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Midjack posted:

In summary, the Pauls appear to be a land of contrasts.

I enjoy that they're bringing poo poo on themselves constantly. I really hate the youtuber and "influencer" groups because it's painfully clear they're utterly useless to society. So many idiots load their entire private lives onto the internet and it slows down finding something good or informative or even mildly entertaining to watch.

Car crash videos are my catnip. Put the Pauls in constant car wrecks and I'd eat that poo poo with a spoon all day. Not road rage videos though, unless they're followed by an impressive wreck involving the instigator.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Weed is still illegal in Finland. :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Killdozer was peak white people problems. He had valid complaints but was apparently also an uncooperative dick.

I enjoy the yearly retelling like most others, but dude didn't have to be a huge piece of poo poo about it. That's why we have lawyers. Still a fun watch though, and you know the city rolled in insurance bucks like, a day later anyhow.

Killdozer: another land of contrast.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Not really topical, but an ice cream truck just drove by my apartment playing "suicide is painless."

I think I like our neighborhood ice cream guy.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
String them all up.

Arberys' killers, I mean. Not Finns.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I will only smuggle you into nz if you bring a cool dog

This means chihuahuas are out

How about a chill cat and awesome dog?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I kinda want to start calling Beans a border catty. He herds Frank.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm waiting to see the chlorinated brake cleaner molotovs pop off.

Brake cleaner becomes phosgene gas when burnt. Smells like hay, dead within a day.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I would think they're more like designated marksmen, folks who shoot well enough and are versed in optics, but not necessarily designated as a "sniper" in traditional, military extent.

But 2020 so who the gently caress knows.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

A Bad Poster posted:

Lots of "Christians" don't listen to what the Pope has to say.

Pretty much only the catholics care.

Maybe some episcopalians, but I have my doubts. Just a shitload of catholics in the world anyhow. Apparently 1.2 billion.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Seriously entertaining when you ask a christian what they're favorite verse is, then ask them to recite it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank likes to ignore me occasionally until I break out the full name. Franklin Delano Woofsevelt.

Beans, meanwhile, answers really quick to his name.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress yes, Matthew 6 is a personal favorite. Be kind, be humble, be generous, and don't do poo poo for personal glory.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Stultus Maximus posted:

And even then...
In the 15th century, even before Europeans were aware of the New World, the Pope condemned African slavery:

And in the 16th century the Pope condemned slavery of Indians:

And the Spanish, who named everything after saints and put crosses on everything, did not give a single poo poo about this because hey cheap labor.

Then by the time America became a thing,

And yet there were loving priests in America who owned slaves.

Greed's gonna win.

Yeah, people are susceptible to being greedy pieces of poo poo, it's just human nature to an extent.

Book of James is pretty good too.

I might have to flip through some of the more fun parts of the bible again some day. Not remotely a believer, but it's good to refresh from time to time for family fun times.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, full pet names has been a thing for me off/on. I never gave Beans a full name, just tack a Mister on it.

Next animal is going to have to have Rice or Pork or something like that in its' name just to keep the scheme going.

/\ loving lol at republicans screaming voter fraud.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

post your confirmation name

I escaped catholic confirmation and somehow wound up doing it at my uncles' methodist church. Much more relaxed peeps, in my opinion.

I remember nothing more than that about my confirmation. Thanks weed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

shame on an IGA posted:

gently caress.

There is no way that dude survived putting this much damage on a stoplight, from the back, with his face.

Looks like all the horseback hogs are wearing 3/4 helmets with face masks. I'm sure it hurt like hell and he might need some new teeth to go with his concussion and several months of rehabbing, but he'll probably live.