Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
still on the lookout for my equifax breach check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Mustang posted:

I would say the vibe of Western WA is very much not giving poo poo what other people are up to unless you're an rear end in a top hat. There's all sorts of unusual folks out here which is one of the things I like about the place.

I always felt like an outsider growing up in the South but I feel like the people here are "my people" despite many of them being very different from myself.

Fellow Southerners complain that the people here aren't friendly but it's more that they aren't the type to stop you in the middle of the street to tell you their life story.

I find people more genuinely friendly out here, I couldn't stand how overbearing "southern hospitality" was.

Everything out here was just a huge upgrade from life in the South.

Moved to central ma from southwest Virginia and every word in this post is true and accurate

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Generation Z is Killing the Police Industry

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
As marines go he's pretty good. I mean, look at the rest of us.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
In farmtown ohio there was absolutely no mention of it, or anything race-related except 3rd grade reports on Harriet Tubman and a high school subchapter about black history month. But it was also a place where people blasted mixtapes in their cars with white power music followed directly by The Temptations, so in short, white farmtown culture is some pretty nonsensical lol poo poo