Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

mlmp08 posted:

Dave is a hard worker, even if he does talk about himself too often or veer from his assigned task. He recently has been working unusual hours with his biographer. He has been seen pulling classified files and passing them to this civilian biographer, but he says she has a clearance, and it’s for an approved project.

How many warning signs does Dave display?

Trick question, the real security risk is you, because you forgot to take your CAC out of the computer when you got up to grab something off the printer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
"Why do people get so touchy about diversity in the tech industry, math doesn't care about race or gender!"

https://twitter.com/Chicken3gg/status/1274314622447820801

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
e: thanks!

Wingnut Ninja fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jun 24, 2020

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Godholio posted:

He's not a known pedo, wife beater, or puckin defender, so it's a step up.

shame on an IGA posted:

He's legitimately the only person that could have taken over without the database catching fire

Well, that's somewhat heartening at least.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Sorry, after 2016 I don't believe polls anymore. No matter how impartial they might be, it's still a business to run them.

Especially coming from Fox, I just see it as the stick they're using to motivate the base if the big juicy carrot of racism doesn't suffice.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Midjack posted:

VA very definitely has one. It has a cutout for declarations of emergency with a defined length, though since the governor extended the declaration of emergency to "indefinitely" a few weeks ago I expect the mask mandate for businesses to get challenged in court soon.

IANAL, but it seems like "without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing" would cover any business with a sign up saying that customers should or must wear masks.

It also doesn't say the governor's declaration has to be limited in duration, it just says the declaration has to state the duration; a duration of "indefinitely" could very well suffice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Proud Christian Mom posted:

dont vote for garbage democrats hth

I tried that but he still lost the nomination.