Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

CobiWann posted:

I wonder how many views have come from this forum alone.

I have to watch it every time it's posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Adam is Michael Cole’s son. Please do this angle for five weeks and never mention it again

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Adam Cole seems like the nicest dude ever but he has no idea how to play Uno

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Golden Bee posted:

Adam is Michael Cole’s son. Please do this angle for five weeks and never mention it again

The secret love-child of Michael Cole and Shawn Michaels.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Okay, maybe he can’t get taller, but what if he were a baller...?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Okay, maybe he can’t get taller, but what if he were a baller...?

He could call Britt Baker AND Allie!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

He could call Britt Baker AND Allie!

oh nonononono

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Codependent Poster posted:

I see where Zelina gets her shoes from.

The amount she hates looking short on tv is really something. Taking apron bumps in mile high heels is a great way to become the next Sid Vicious.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zelina as the next master and ruler of the world, got it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sid Vicious and his Stable of Pretty Men would have been an interesting thing to see in WCW.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

The amount she hates looking short on tv is really something. Taking apron bumps in mile high heels is a great way to become the next Sid Vicious.

I kind of doubt it's her call.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

wouldnt they want her to look even shorter and not taller. to make the boys look bigger. idk, i am not a big fancy promoter, just a humble poster. i live in a wooden house

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
One would think but they had Renee wear heels for her segment with AJ and Bryan as well.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Didn't Tom Phillips used to have to do interviews while doing a standing split to appear shorter

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

Didn't Tom Phillips used to have to do interviews while doing a standing split to appear shorter

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Looser pants and he coulda got 6 inches lower than Ziggler

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oh my loving god

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I was going to say "why not give him a chair?" but then I remembered

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

And to think Vince though him crouching looked better than just showing him as taller than the wrestlers. It’s amazing he has been so successful.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I feel like with as popular as Bryan is, at least one of the shows should generally be built around him, and if you're doing that, then you can open the door to people like Adam Cole being champions too because they would be a good foil to him. But I doubt that will ever happen . . .

Blaise330 posted:

If that wasn't in all caps and had some hashtags in it I mighta believed it was real.

lmao

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rick posted:

I feel like with as popular as Bryan is, at least one of the shows should generally be built around him, and if you're doing that, then you can open the door to people like Adam Cole being champions too because they would be a good foil to him. But I doubt that will ever happen . . .

They did Daniel Bryan vs NXT Champion Adam Cole on the hastily re-arranged Smackdown during the Saudi Hostage Incident(tm) and it was great.

Then of course naturally, they didn't bother following up on it with an inter-brand feud or anything because this is WWE, why would they

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

What a sad trio of short wrestlers.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

every time I'm reminded of Tom Phillips Power Stance I can't stop laughing

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Its canon that if Michael Cole ever leaves NXT he immediately goes back to being dead

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Its canon that if Michael Cole ever leaves NXT he immediately goes back to being dead

michael cole, bay bay

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's Adam Cole's girlfriend's boyfriend's co-worker and lead announcer on WWE! :aaa:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

If you zoom out even more, you can see Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan standing on banana crates.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Grendels Dad posted:

If you zoom out even more, you can see Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan standing on banana crates.

then if we were to adjust for tom at his true height...

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

tbh I’m amazed Vince didn’t make him start training at the PC

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

then if we were to adjust for tom at his true height...

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I can't think of Tom Phillips without also thinking of his leaked Tinder messages.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

look all he wanted to do was gently caress some faces (that weren't his fiancés)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Whom among us

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hahaha, Jesus Christ.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i forgot about this. racism company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5gsvhzv-ac

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Now y'all got me wondering what Face gently caress Me Finn lady is up to. Perhaps she should've tried a Face gently caress Me Tom sign, better odds.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

HHH is so cool!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

She’s called Felicia Rose and all her socials are extremely nws

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
According to Zack Ryder, WWE was reaching out to talent with pools in the area to see if they could film the Otis/Rose skit there. Including Zack, who they just fired. They didn’t even ask him directly, they texted Chelsea Green instead. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Tato posted:

According to Zack Ryder, WWE was reaching out to talent with pools in the area to see if they could film the Otis/Rose skit there. Including Zack, who they just fired. They didn’t even ask him directly, they texted Chelsea Green instead. Amazing.

It's going to be several years from now and they will still be loving with the poor guy. All for the crime of taking Vince up on his offer to grab the brass ring.