Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Now I just play Stardew Valley and live peacefully with my artist hippie wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you get two farms you can use one to build up the other one back and forth forever.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

HerraS posted:

I know everything about DDPs house, or the 'Accountability Crib' as those in the know call it

I don't even live in the same country and have never given DDP money or my email address and he somehow sent me an email saying the DDPY compound/crib/performance center was closing due to covid, no guests, no visitors, for as long as it takes, because he doesn't want his young kid to get sick

DDP takes his crib fuckin seriously and I'm glad of it

edit also I got the email in the second week of March, when the US only had like 1000 cases total

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 7, 2020

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

The Big Show has A Big House

Too bad it's missing a wall.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lol I forgot there was a Takeover tonight

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Does big show have a big bathroom? And a big toilet? Do you think big show gets embarrassed when he makes a big poop and clogs his toilet? Sorry if this offends anyone but I thought it was a funny thing haha

And I would like to know if any of you have any pics of big show pooing while he looks nervous or embarrassed I just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Another thing I am wondering is what do you think the big poops smell like haha I’m just curious for laughs hahaha I would like to smell them

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Tato posted:

Does big show have a big bathroom? And a big toilet? Do you think big show gets embarrassed when he makes a big poop and clogs his toilet? Sorry if this offends anyone but I thought it was a funny thing haha

And I would like to know if any of you have any pics of big show pooing while he looks nervous or embarrassed I just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Another thing I am wondering is what do you think the big poops smell like haha I’m just curious for laughs hahaha I would like to smell them

https://youtu.be/YIAZXSX5vR0

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eddie guerrero liked the smell of poo poo and poop. That's why he walked in there loudly complaining about the smell. people like to look at stuff or be around stuff and complain about it very loudly so that it hides how they sought it out and looked At it or heard it or smelled it for a long time. they could have just left or blocked it out, but they Don't actually want that.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Remember when I said I hate the smell of poop?

I LIIIIIEEED!!!!!!!!!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

You know what else smells like poop? Monday Night Raw

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Benne posted:

It's gonna be lit

Ciampa is fighting a big mean guy
Gargano is fighting a big nice guy
Finn is fighting one of Baron Corbin's clones
I don't think there's a tag title match but if there is it has NO storyline
6 woman tag faces vs heels 205 Live style. The woman who tried to break her neck with a coffin drop is in it.
In the first WWE PPV in months with an audience, the main event is outdoors away from the audience, Dexter Lumis may show up.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 7, 2020

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

On that podcast with Prichard, does the host ever just ask him “hey why don’t people watch your show anymore?”

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Benne posted:

why would i watch the show paul

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Oh I forgot a match. For the 5th or 6th time in the past few years, Charlotte is in a triple threat for a women's title.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Blaise330 posted:

Oh I forgot a match. For the 5th or 6th time in the past few years, Charlotte is in a triple threat for a women's title.

Oh god I'm bored just reading this

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Even if I was giving WWE money (lol), none of those matches are remotely interesting to me

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
You’ll miss Karrion kross’s (no clue if that’s spelled right) entrance tho. And this Corbin clone Finn is fighting is like 10% better than Corbin.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is it a pre-show that starts at 4 PDT? Or the actual Takeover itself?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Blaise330 posted:

You’ll miss Karrion kross’s (no clue if that’s spelled right) entrance tho. And this Corbin clone Finn is fighting is like 10% better than Corbin.

I saw the Kross entrance on Twitter and nearly died of second-hand embarrassment

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Benne posted:

Even if I was giving WWE money (lol), none of those matches are remotely interesting to me

What if I told you the main event had a pedophile in it though?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Blaise330 posted:

𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨.
𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛
𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓡𝓐𝓨.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
..................................................................4 mins into the show. I've made a mistake

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Even I'm not watching it. And I have free network. ME!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Benne posted:

I only found out that there's a Takeover tonight because Youtube sent me a notification that the Gatoh Move watch party was starting. If I was going to watch this show I'd definitely want to watch with Emi & Mei.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Even I'm not watching it. And I have free network. ME!

You're missing out. We're 1.5 matches in and there's already been two THIS IS AWESOME chants

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Takeover Thread is here is you want to talk about it.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Nobody should put themselves through that, it sounds painful

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT Takeover In Your House 6/7:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • Mia Yim, Shotzi Blackheart & Tegan Nox defeated Candace LeRae, Dakota Kai, & Raquel Gonzalez in a six-woman tag.
  • Finn Balor defeated Damian Priest in a singles match.
  • Keith Lee (C) defeated Johnny Gargano to retain the NXT North American Championship, despite attempted interference by Candace LeRae, and Gargano gouging Lee's eye with a key.
  • Adam Cole (C) defeated Velveteen Dream in a Parking Lot Brawl to retain the NXT Championship. Dexter Lumis kidnapped The Undisputed Era when they tried to interfere, but Cole won anyway. This was probably the worst "Cinematic match" WWE has done so far.
  • Karrion Kross defeated Tommaso Ciampa by submission in a surprisingly quick match.
  • Io Shirai defeated Charlotte Flair (C) and Rhea Ripley to become the new NXT Women's Champion.
  • Shirai hit a moonsault on and pinned Rhea while Rhea was in the Figure 8 Leglock.
  • GDT Discussion here.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Just saw the results and lmao

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/1269801393411457024

96 Shawn Michaels couldn't have drawn it up better

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you have big beautiful eyes

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Has Charlotte taken the pin in any of the triple threats she's been in?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

It was historic, the NXT title match was the first men's WMOTY voted by this forum in Takeover history

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That was the first Takeover I legitimately thought was a bad show.

:sigh:

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Benne posted:

Just saw the results and lmao

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/1269801393411457024

96 Shawn Michaels couldn't have drawn it up better

It's impressive how WWE goes to such absurd lengths to "protect" specific people and it literally never works because it's so transparent and obvious that it just makes everybody hate them instead.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God there is a noticeable difference in the size of HHH's head in 2008 :stare:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The best match was Finn vs. Damien Priest and I forget Priest exists when he's not on screen.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
My moment of the night was Mauro stuttering mid sentence when he said "Even though it technically wasnt in a house......... they tore down the house". It hit him all at once how dumb doing a parking lot brawl at in your house was.

I also loved babyface Velveteen coming out dressed as Negan and being rescued by serial killer Dexter. The editing looked like us trying to make fun of WWE with an obnoxious amount of camera cuts and cutting to another camera before the impact hit on some spots.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I haven't watched weekly NXT in awhile now, so I could easily just be missing stuff, but boy, it seems like they really just went from super-pushing Rhea to sawing her legs off.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1269804396952444929?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing old photos/video of Charlotte in this Ric Flair doc is jarring