Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Sheamus forced Jeff Hardy to do a piss test at their contract signing for Backlash. Jeff threw the piss in Sheamus' face and signed the contract.

Also it was, like, a quart of piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Intruder posted:

Also apparently Jeff doesn't hydrate at all because it was orange.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
There was only 3 matches...

and I couldn't even remember the New Day one when I thought about it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Intruder posted:

Reminded me of that Always Sunny episode where they give blood

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hahahaha Raw is soon gonna be like Smackdown since Pritchard's now in charge

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hirez posted:

To be fair, one of them ran for like 40 minutes.

To be equally fair, there were also 4 commercial breaks in that 40 minutes.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Hirez posted:

They're the champs so they lost like giant losers cause every tag champion is a giant loser.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

First time watching Smackdown in a long time and it wasn’t bad. Commercials just kill the matches momentum dead. Don’t know how I handled that in the nineties.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't watch this show, but i've read about it on here this evening. it made me want to speak up on a related topic. a lot of times, amateurs get a little too excited about the pisspiss colors, and they actually prefer a shade lighter what they actually 'need' to. what's this about 'need'? well, i'm talking About the body. not the mind. clear pisspiss is not "the best." it means you really should not drink anything for an hour or two. there's nothing good about working your bladder and tunnels and funnels for no reason, and getting rid of "waste" that isn't even waste. a faint yellow is optimal, as this is your body doing what it needs to do, and nothing extraneous that could lead to wearing out earlier than it should. yellow is good, where many people online try to tell you it's mildly dehydrated. uh, no? that's amber. that's the very soul of mild dehydration. and i've seen people freak out about that. but there's no need. because below that, once your pisspiss reaches an almost brown or burnt orange color, that's when you really need to drop what you're doing and drink some water. and that's all you need. if you're still relying on the pisspiss colors then you clearly are not lost in a desert and aren't about to die. just have water. End of discussion

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Blaise330 posted:

They're the champs so they lost like giant losers cause every tag champion is a giant loser.

I only saw the gif of them knelling during their entrance and I jokingly told my wife they were definitely gonna job after that. But I didn't think they'd really do it!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Water you talking about lol

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What if Sheamus was like “oill handle this piss fella” and took the jar of piss and just guzzled it down like stone cold with a beer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lol he do like this

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
Lol they're running poo poo angles involving drug tests on the brand Riddle's on.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
There's no way they test for weed anymore.

Also noone should test for weed.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
"Its better to get pissed off then poo poo on!" Jeff Hardy exclaims as he flings a turd at Seamus, and some gets in Seamus's mouth.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
How many months are left on Jeff's contract?

This is the worst thing Sheamus has been in since the Kiss My Arse match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

How many months are left on Jeff's contract?

He was supposed to get out the same time as Matt (the start of March) but he was gone 11 months for a knee injury, multiple arrests, and rehab, so his contract's extended till likely/at least next the start of next February or March

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
This company sucks

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Codependent Poster posted:

lol that's almost exactly the same as the segment tonight.

I've often wondered... could they just pluck some random Raw from the Attitude Era, essentially recreate it with the talent that are hired today, and would anyone notice

Blaise330 posted:

Not to say one wrong erases another wrong, but I feel like Matt Hardy teleporting is less dumb than anything Jeff is going to do during this entire final run. I think we know which brother got the better retirement run.

Wasn't that holographic projections from Vanguard?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Astro7x posted:

I've often wondered... could they just pluck some random Raw from the Attitude Era, essentially recreate it with the talent that are hired today, and would anyone notice

Braun will be playing the role of Stone Cold Steve Austin; wait until I get these BEERS!!!!!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Apparently the piss throwing was edited out of the west coast feed of tonight's show

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

piss tape is real

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

:pisstape:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fentry posted:

Apparently the piss throwing was edited out of the west coast feed of tonight's show

Trump must've seen the east coast feed and immediately went into cover up mode.

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009

Open Marriage Night posted:

First time watching Smackdown in a long time and it wasn’t bad. Commercials just kill the matches momentum dead. Don’t know how I handled that in the nineties.

Matches back then were like 4 minutes.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I wish we had 4 minute corbin matches

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
why would you have your arguably two best workers go 40 minutes like two days before the "best wrestling match ever" you've been desperately trying to make a thing for the past month?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Did they ever say why they stripped Sami? I don't remember ever hearing them say Sami

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Open Marriage Night posted:

My biggest complaint about Raw and SD these days.... poo poo goes on for WAAAAY too long. What did SD have, 3 matches?

I am literally pulling up a Raw from this week in 1998. They fit 8 matches and 40 people in 2 hours, including a ROYAL RUMBLE and a Hell in a Cell Match. Not even including interviews.

quote:

June 15, 1998 Monday Night RAW results
The Rock defeated Vader in a King Of The Ring 1998 Qualifying Match (4:40)
Darren Drozdov defeated Jeff Jarrett (w/ Tennessee Lee) (2:12)
Val Venis defeated Chainz (4:35)
Dustin Runnels defeated Marc Mero (w/ Jacqueline) (4:03)
Triple H defeated X-Pac by Count Out in a King Of The Ring 1998 Qualifying Match (5:12)
The Nation (Mark Henry & Owen Hart) defeated Dan Severn & Ken Shamrock by DQ (4:38)
Kane & Mankind (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated Bradshaw & Taka Michinoku and Faarooq & Steve Blackman and Golga & Kurrgan and Scorpio & Terry Funk and The Disciples Of Apocalypse (8-Ball & Skull) and The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher) and LOD 2000 (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) (w/ Sunny) and The Midnight Express (Bodacious Bart & Bombastic Bob) and Too Much (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor) in a WWF World Tag Team Title No#1 Contendership Royal Rumble Match
Steve Austin & The Undertaker defeated Kane & Mankind (w/ Paul Bearer) in a Hell In A Cell Tag Team Match
Dark Match: Faarooq, Ken Shamrock, Steve Austin, Terry Funk & The Undertaker defeated Dude Love, Kane, Owen Hart, The Rock & Triple H

I am not saying you can't have a workrate match on Raw or Smackdown for a title. But my interest just plummets when the show opens with some match with no stakes that goes 4 segments and 30 minutes to end in a gently caress finish. You can tell that same story in 5 minutes and get more people on the show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hirez posted:

Did they ever say why they stripped Sami? I don't remember ever hearing them say Sami

They said he was "unable" to defend the belt and thus it was now vacant.

By "unable" they mean,"We told him if he didn't feel comfortable traveling across country and wrestling in the middle of a global pandemic then he could stay home and it wouldn't be held against him, and for some reason he took us at our word."

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
While Otis was fighting Ziggler for the 20th time, who he was jealous of Mandy Rose being with, he ran out of the ring to attack Baron Corbin for talking to Mandy Rose. You know what'd be an intense fight? An Otis who Randy Savage thinks is talking to Elizabeth vs a Savage who Otis thinks is talking to Mandy.

Sugar Blaster posted:

why would you have your arguably two best workers go 40 minutes like two days before the "best wrestling match ever" you've been desperately trying to make a thing for the past month?

Well least there's no Vikings vs Street Profits match at the PPV to upstage them. I think they're saving that one for Wrestlemania.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jun 13, 2020

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

If you think about it, having a cup of tepid piss thrown in your face is a pretty good metaphor for WWE programming.

mkurtz91
Jun 12, 2020

Former writer @ http://pwpnation.com. Wrestling fan since 1984. WWE investor. I love the business always have, always will. They pay me to be controversial.
Stone Cold sprayed Beer on Mr McMahon. Kurt Angle sprayed the Alliance with milk. Jeff Hardy threw his drug-free piss on Sheamus because WWE tells stories of people fighting the system with what they have. It was a great moment.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Wasn’t there talk of Vince wanting to have the WWE be the first sporting event with crowds?

I remember that coming up in one of these threads.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jun 13, 2020

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I said this in mid-March but I was only half joking:

Fill the arena with No Mercy N64 crowds.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

probably because it's Vince...

The NBAPA mentioned during their player call today that they don't think there will be crowds for the whole 2020-21 season (if sports ever start up again with all the CBA fuckery going on).

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I'm personally freaked out by the Mike Kurtz account that was created today.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gonz posted:

I said this in mid-March but I was only half joking:

Fill the arena with No Mercy N64 crowds.

I'd take the Kirby Superstar crowd

Birdo: Face gently caress me Finn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Hirez posted:

probably because it's Vince...

The NBAPA mentioned during their player call today that they don't think there will be crowds for the whole 2020-21 season (if sports ever start up again with all the CBA fuckery going on).

New Zealand is now Covid-free and the first sporting event with an actual crowd is going to kick off in about 20 minutes, when Super Rugby Aotearoa starts. It’s also apparently going to air on ESPN2 and ESPN+.