Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

thank god, that should be the end of the cucking angles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Benne posted:

Bruce Prichard is a modern-may master of failing upwards

E: Prichard is famous for writing shows to not what he thinks is good, but what he thinks Vince will like, so if you think the cuck angles are done I have some bad news.

the cucking bullshit started almost immediately after the news dropped about paulie getting the executive producer role. i dont think vince gives a poo poo about cucking, his fetishes are probably way weirder and unairable

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Hopefully with that no talent Heyman gone and Prichard in charge of RAW as well, we can finally get these kinds of elegant classy feuds on Monday night

make Paul the #2 behind Bruce and we can get some real good piss cucking going on

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I want to see Charlotte do something like a best of 7 series with a great worker, and let them have 20 minute matches with call backs and stories being told, wins and losses being meaningful.

ah I see, so you would like to see Charlotte leave the WWE

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"Randy Orton defeated Edge (44:47) "

is that a real number. they went for 45 minutes. lmao

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that show doesn't read like it was very good but The Sagely Big Show walking around backstage and doling out advice while setting himself on a course to fight the Mega-Ninja sounds extremely cool. let's go the Big Show. push the man

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Uh-huh, and Orton just concussed him and sent him to the hospital, how exactly do we take the feud any higher?

here's how - it's not an angle designed for Edge *or* Christian. next week, Gangrel comes back and takes revenge on Randy Orton. The Brood is back, baby, and they're coming for you, The Viper!!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it's good to know that all you need to do for Trips to buy your product is say "it acts like a sword"

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

So, like... I don't want another Nia Jax match, but after the finish to their last match why the gently caress isn't it Asuka vs. Nia again?

because this way, she can interfere to "protect" both wrestlers and lead us to a stupid three way match down the line! hooraaaaaaaaaay

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rarity posted:

Ringside News is claiming that one of the positive COVID cases is currently in a major feud on Raw

if this were anyone important, they would have found a much different way to say this. sucks for you, Dolph Ziggler

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

Did the WWE ever reveal their findings about their investigation into Dream?

no but I was able to sleuth into their offices and get some info for you. they reportedly asked Velveteen Dream "did you try to gently caress those kids?" and he responded "No" and they said "phew, thank god. alright let's get you out there and tape this title match"

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Nipponophile posted:

According to WON, WWE has figured out how to deal with the travel restrictions put in place by New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut: They'll fly talent in to Philly and have them drive home.

lmao this company loving stinks

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Unfortunately people being stupid and awful about masks and social distancing isn't something unique to America.

but due to our overwhelming American Excellence, our country does seem to have become the best at being The Worst at masks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i read some of the detailed recap on f4w to see what went on in that Cedric/Ricochet/R-Truth/Apollo segment and just lmao forever at how they use Ricochet

quote:

Crews attacked MVP after the match but Lashley put him in the full nelson. Referees couldn’t stop him so Ricochet and Alexander ran down. They weren’t strong enough to pull Lashley off, and Ricochet somehow fell down in his attempt.