Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

just chillin with my racist propaganda in the background. yeah we always leave it propped up right in front of a door, why do you ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

ACAB.

(no they didn't do anything that I know of.)

don't you take bossman away from me you son of a bitch

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Bossman said he hates Serbia?

IF YOU EVER TAKE A TRIP DOWN TO ALBANIA

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

gunner about to get ethered by the entire main roster. love to see it.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

gently caress all the way off nazi

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

yea ok posted:

it's really easy to get around permabans lol. it's total poo poo head dominatedohsix though if people remember him. best friends with mel

wait what the gently caress. i used to play xbl with him a decade ago and never knew he was a shithead

gently caress reality sucks right now

edit: I've been posting here for 11 years oh christ

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

more like drake goose since he can't even exit properly

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

This is lazer tag as gently caress

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Just LOL that the loving carniest of carnies fell for a snake-oil virus stabbing spray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Low-Ki thinking covid can't touch his WARRIOR IMMUNE SYSTEM is the least surprising thing in the last hour.