Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I can't wait to watch Raw tonight and see what ill-judged segment they have regarding police

I think Ricochet's only on Main Event now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Why would they watc the show, Paul?

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Has Otis been on TV since winning MitB other than the pool sketch?

I suppose that's better than having him lose every week like they usually do with MitB holders.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Rarity posted:

Kross and Scarlett are the biggest theatre dorks and it just kills any menace they're meant to have

Works for Taichi.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Great American Bash 2004 but instead of cement it's piss.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDCS5pdIwzg

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Waffleopolis posted:

Dammit just give us a set set when Vice sells WWE so we can make proper End of WWEvagelion jokes like the weebs we are. :colbert:

JOHN CENA posted:

i worked way too long on this

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

I for one am excited for Old Men Edge and Christian vs. Randy Orton and the corpse of Ric Flair in The Greatest Tag Team Match Ever.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Cavauro posted:

There is something about people in the wrestling business hating eachother "for real" which causes this response from fans. It's happened with Vince Russo and Brock Lesnar when their enemies were outed and I don't think it's a coincidence. I'm going to take the case

You're a loose cannon, Cavauro. You can have the case but you pull any more of your little "stunts" and I'll have your badge and your gun.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

The weirdest Vince story to me is how he saw Cornette's South Park T Shirt and thought it was something Cornette came up with.

Is the Vince the one making all of Cornette's lovely youtube thumnails?

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Does that wristband say All In?

What did he know? :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Jiro posted:

That looked really loving close to smashing the back of Ruby's head and neck.

*Ibushi drops in on a parachute*

"I think I should wrestle Peyton"