Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Lol Gunner probably just cost Blake and Cutler their tv time.

Lol are you familiar at all with WWE and the people who run it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

not the first time Jaxson Ryker had a lovely take

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I believe the COVID-19 entries would be:

Forcing people to work shows against their will
Not testing performers for COVID
Firing performers during the pandemic
Attempting to rehire at pennies on the dollar

And maybe even some other entries for Roman Reigns (since the story does not seem to match reality), Sami Zayn and mishandling that positive test.

Forcing talent to stand through long taping

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The only reason he got his job back was because the video got him over and they didn’t want anyone else to be able to take advantage of that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

You can tell that shift to Prichard happened months ago and this is just house cleaning stuff.

Look at when Ricochet and Cedric turned into jobbers, Aleister getting thrown off titan tower, the stupid Viking Raiders skits, etc.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

thefncrow posted:

I've seen remarks that the unnamed producer is almost certainly Michael Hayes, and thinking of it like that makes me think it sounds more real.

It's more likely Terry Taylor as he's actually a producer for NXT and is a gigantic loving racist.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

JT Smiley posted:

Do white people think that the troops will all shrivel up and die if the flag isn't respected at all times or something?

They could kneel on the field for the duration of halftime and white people would bitch about that too.

It’s the message they hate, not the method.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

You'd think of all people, Dunn would want to wear a mask.

:thurman:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Imagine being such a bootlicking dumbass that you think a guy being a scumbag sexual assaulter somehow means you were correct in not unionizing

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Croc posted:

Out of interest has the hacker dude appeared on wwe tv recently or has that whole thing been shelved?

Most people think it was supposed to be Ali and apparently he got moved to Raw so who the gently caress knows

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/wrestlinggary/status/1273422789656051712?s=21

This has to be them calling up Cole and putting both titles on Lee, right?

Isn’t cole’s contract expiring this summer? This could be them setting up a squash loss if he’s not willing to re-sign

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Rarity posted:

Ok I legit thought Breeze was Fandango for that entire entrance. What the hell has he done to his hair?

He’s probably just done looking goofy 24/7 for a company that doesn’t give a poo poo about him

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Owens is the one dude who if something bad ever came out about him, I would be absolutely devastated.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dave also said on today's WOR that Owens' wife lost her grandfather (IIRC) to COVID recently

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Incessant Excess posted:

Could be a (insert wrestler name) sort of situation where they don't care

fixed this for you

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So Riddle hired his weed man to represent him I assume?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Broheim posted:

Does Backstage getting cancelled make CM Punk a free agent again?

Typically, the contracts are with the network as a whole so they could either pay him to do nothing, put him on a different program or release him.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Mox tests positive for it, WWE will release a generic statement about how they traced their outbreak back to the spouse of an employee.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I would sincerely rather have COVID than watch the main roster product.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

god I hope Vince gets his poo poo pushed in because of this

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

An independent investigation confirmed Dream didn’t snap the track together properly

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If you work for WWE and want a test done accurately, go get one done outside the fed. Because god help anyone who trusts anything they do.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol if anyone thought WWE would look at this as anything other than a way for NXT UK to finish off more british indies for good.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is a 40 year old nurse and hobbyist bodybuilder who came down with covid, he spent over a month in the hospital and almost died

The virus often doesn't give a gently caress what condition you're in if your body makes a misstep or two fighting it in the early stages

when the Warlord can't afford his steroids

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NXT Takeover: School’s Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

If you're worried that WWE isn't gonna do anything about the Velveteen Dream situation, allow me to alleviate your concerns. They are doing something: Using DMCA takedowns to scrub the "What school do you go to" audio from the internet

I have no idea if it’s the case and I’m not gonna go back and find out, but I’ve wondered if that was clipped from a Tough Enough episode because he says a lot of poo poo just like that to the MMA dude throughout the season when he’s making GBS threads on him. He was constantly ripping on him for not caring about wrestling and having no training.