Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

What happened in July 2017?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

STAC Goat posted:

Before I realized that was a meme I expected "Stone Cold's thoughts on the Confederate Flag" to go the exact opposite way.

This almost makes me wish I had watched Smackdown.

This changes my mind.

I saw a clip online of Bayley grabbing both belts from over the rail and dragging them on the floor walking backwards going "OH MY GOD IT'S SO HEAVY I GOT SO MUCH GOLD"

There's flashes of character and personality, of neat things that bubble up from time to time, and it's a bummer that WWE wrestlers don't get the space to roll with it.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Aye Doc posted:

"Randy Orton defeated Edge (44:47) "

is that a real number. they went for 45 minutes. lmao

It was pretaped, remember, so they had breaks and rests in between.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Just the worst loving people running a wrestling company.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

WWE isn’t gonna spring for quick tests. They’re gonna have the taping tomorrow and let the results trickle in by oh, say, Friday. Maybe give it the weekend through Monday.