Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Alright time for a new WWE thread maybe I can make a good joke or two this mon....

Stanfield posted:

I think Ricochet's only on Main Event now.

I’ve lost already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

thank u brand

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Sunday PPVs suck poo poo

Saturday PPVs have been such a revelation. I love being able to stay up late and not have to worry about going to work essentially useless on a Monday.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Actual unironic WWE fandom baffles me

I work with one of those guys and it's entirely baffling every time we talk about wrestling. Thankfully it's been a while.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Blaise330 posted:

The only coworker I've ever had that was into wrestling had reeeeally strong opinions about women's wrestling getting main event slots. You think this forum doesn't like Charlotte, you ain't seen poo poo. Only good thing about him talking about wrestling was it'd stop him from ranting about the transgender bathroom debate.

The second day I worked at this company we went to lunch in his car and with me and one other coworker in the car he repeatedly called someone that cut him off the f-slur and made us listen to his cool Opie & Anthony clips compilation.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Cancel your WWE subs and donate $9.99 to American bail funds instead

post about it in Games and get a gang tag too

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3926059

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'm such a rube that their constant marketing about The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever has made me want to watch the thing only to laugh at it absolutely not being that whatsoever.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

The match graphics for Backlash look legit worse than the ones shiksa knocked up for Impact in the TEW thread

:barf:

wwe really phoning it in with the ms paint gradient

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I would buy the Hot Rod one in short sleeves because I have hilariously bad fashion sense and love a good short sleeved patterned button up

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

There's no way this doesn't go all the way to the top if basically everyone backstage has it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm having a hard time even trying to imagine who's going to make a big deal about this and try to bring the law down on WWE. So many wrestlers are such laissez faire idiots that I can see the response being "whoops, caught a hoax from my job. That's fine"

it's florida no one is going to bring the law down

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

AJ Styles crawling towards the ring as he hacks his lungs up, claiming the whole way down that he's completely fine and it's just the flu

yelling about how if the earth was round could he really crawl on it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

WWE will be holding their annual shareholder meeting virtually on 16th July. Assuming management is still COVID-free by then.

Where they will announce suit against the company that sold them the sword spray.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

Florida just announced over 8900 new cases today.

:piss:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jiro posted:

Raw and Smackdown should switch over to online fighting game streams, and online Mario Kart matches. I want to see AJ Styles throw a nuclear fit losing in his own home.

AJ Styles would absolutely have what we in the biz call a "gamer moment"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Petit Gregory posted:

Dream should've listened

:vince: