Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I can't wait to watch Raw tonight and see what ill-judged segment they have regarding police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stanfield posted:

I think Ricochet's only on Main Event now.

Oof

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

2020 wild

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Good on Gronk for scamming Vince out of a whole bunch of cash

:hai:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I'm just watching Raw now during work and this post in the GDT:

is sooo good

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

Lucha House Party have their sights set on their next target.

:allears:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I'm lolling at the idea of Joe being lucid enough to know what's going on

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Someone in one of the PPV threads posted "Diarrhea Ripley" and I always lol about it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Delete your Twitter accounts if you care about this stuff at all, it's a garbage site that platforms human scum and does nothing about it. It is a dogshit site run by the loving scum of the earth. There is no excuse to use it. You are supporting filth.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Thanks glad you agree

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pretty disgusting comparing WWE to actual sweatshops tbh.

At least sweatshops make good products

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

jakxscion ryker,...

welcome to the inner circle

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sunday PPVs suck poo poo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Saturday PPVs have been such a revelation. I love being able to stay up late and not have to worry about going to work essentially useless on a Monday.

I'm 5 hours ahead of WWE Network time so for Mania last year we all stayed up til like 6:30 in the morning. Thank gently caress I had the next day off work.

Being able to watch AEW PPVs on a Sunday morning is absolute bliss

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Critical posted:

gently caress all the way off nazi

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Why would AEW hire them

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Destroy My Sweater posted:

wwe should bring back someone that was cut prior to covid like uhh the ascension let them do the revival's rejected gimmick

Viking Raiders are doing it on Raw

Holy poo poo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

It's like the booking in WWE: technically it exists but it's completely worthless and meaningless.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Astro7x posted:

I don't know how you can continue working for that company other than because of wanting a paycheck

Is that not enough?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

he's also being a scab to everyone else who got released (assuming he took the pay cut).

This is just not true. There's no strike, there's no union, he's not replacing anyone. It's a poo poo situation but calling him a scab is not correct.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Von_Doom posted:

Own it and enjoy the boss outfits.

post/ av combo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Actual unironic WWE fandom baffles me

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

No, surely the bigot will have learnt their lesson this time

*3 months of terrible posts later*

Ah, but alas

Remember that time there was a literal Saudi agent in the thread

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV7lz6wCcfM

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Seth Rollins posted:

i'm going to watch a movie instead of smack down

What movie

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

This video of HHH being super racist is making a comeback, and no it's not the one you're thinking of probably!

It wasn't even the second one I was thinking of!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

sonicice posted:

Glad I checked in to this thread tonight. Reminded me to cancel my 3 months free subscription from Cricket or whatever before I got billed. Get hosed wwe :lol:

Mine's up next week :v:

I'll miss Backlash :qq:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I have never paid for, nor pirated, a WWE PPV in the past year. Their free trial system was a total joke.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

(incoherent mumbling)

Wow, are you in Downstait?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Germansimp posted:

If you appreciate certain wrestlers you can always get DVDs or streaming services from the companies they used to work for before they were reduced to poo poo by the WWE. I mean, with the lovely royalty system WWE has in place some of those guys probably earn more in royalties from ROH, NJPW, PWG, etc, than from having their stuff streamed on the Network. And with the FREE NETWORK now in place, WWE will no doubt use that as a chance to even further reduce royalties.

Or to give some examples, appreciate AJ or Shinsuke? NJPWWorld
Appreciate Daniel Bryan Danielson? Get ROH Glory by Honor Night 2 to watch his insane match against KENTA
Appreciate Kevin Steen? ROH Final Battle 2010, a Fight Without Honor against Sami Zayn's close friend El Generico
Appreciate Cole and O'Reilly? PWG Threemendous III, Team FutureShock vs Young Bucks vs Super Smash Brothers

Seriously, everyone can watch whatever they want, but there are so many drat good matches of your favorite guys that can be had without having to give money to the WWE.

lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I love the Tony Soprano-esque extremely heavy nose breathing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drag 'em Lio

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is Smackdown on? I don't know. Who cares

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

An actual book written by Dave Meltzer sounds like such a horrible idea. I love his reporting and radio show but his actual technical skills as a writer are abysmal.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Please make this the OP of next month's thread

Assuming they don't drop the belts next week

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Why wouldn’t you have this women’s tag title match at your PPV next week instead of a random ep of SD :thunk:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jinder Mahall of Fame, baby

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Andrast posted:

It's the WWE, why would he put in the effort when it's not needed

Daniel Bryan does and it's legit baffling. He puts more effort into his stuff than the actual company. He's so good and he basically makes Smackdown watchable, such is his talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Watching Doctor Sleep at the moment. I'm really enjoying it. It feels like what 2049 was to the original Blade Runner, like a continuation and examination of the themes.
Really really good so far.