Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Raw Talk is a thing again? lmao

Gotta be some spite thing over people actually liking Talking Smack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This time will be different.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

How the gently caress has this company gone this long without a Covid outbreak while being this lovely about preventative measures?

There may have been one, given that meat packing plant where 373 workers were infected with covid and were asymptomatic

https://www.businessinsider.com/hundreds-food-plant-workers-tested-positive-for-covid-19-asymptomatic-2020-5

Like Trump says, there would be far fewer cases of covid if they’d just stop all this darn testing!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

”You deserve it” chant swells

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Let’s move on from the over/under discussion

How many wrestlers will resign after all this Coronavirus mishandling?

Resign vs re-sign is another one that trips people up. Which did you mean? Because depending on your answer, the answer will be all of them or none of them.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That was his secret all along!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

She let her contract run out, and her last match was a Battle Royal. She didn't get eliminated, just rolled out under the bottom rope and walked to the back. She said later that she knew that the company wouldn't notice till later anyway, and that even if they did who gives a poo poo because she was done anyway and they had no power over her anymore.

Gail Kim owns.

I remember her jumping through the second and top ropes (which is how the women had to be eliminated back then). And the announcers were like "Uh, did Gail just eliminate herself?"

e: Nope, just rolled under and walked right off, lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCoFCSISuEI&t=40

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jun 18, 2020

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Interesting font and text treatment choice. One of those words really pops out.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

OctoberCountry posted:

Always knew unmasking Kane was a mistake

loving love this thread.

Also probably old news, but op got me wondering, and sure enough

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

TDE stopped GIFing WWE because they got C&Ded them again.

How dare those dastardly fans enjoy their product!

Also, in random DMCA GIF news, I got hit with one on my imgur account a few days ago for this gif:

JUST that GIF.

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

I also have a bunch of tattoos and the best thing about them is that they are mine and not yours

Agreed.