Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Dell_Zincht posted:

I would like my fellow posters to know that I do not financially support WWE's product but do appreciate the work of certain wrestlers.

If you appreciate certain wrestlers you can always get DVDs or streaming services from the companies they used to work for before they were reduced to poo poo by the WWE. I mean, with the lovely royalty system WWE has in place some of those guys probably earn more in royalties from ROH, NJPW, PWG, etc, than from having their stuff streamed on the Network. And with the FREE NETWORK now in place, WWE will no doubt use that as a chance to even further reduce royalties.

Or to give some examples, appreciate AJ or Shinsuke? NJPWWorld
Appreciate Daniel Bryan Danielson? Get ROH Glory by Honor Night 2 to watch his insane match against KENTA
Appreciate Kevin Steen? ROH Final Battle 2010, a Fight Without Honor against Sami Zayn's close friend El Generico
Appreciate Cole and O'Reilly? PWG Threemendous III, Team FutureShock vs Young Bucks vs Super Smash Brothers

Seriously, everyone can watch whatever they want, but there are so many drat good matches of your favorite guys that can be had without having to give money to the WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

”please be more ethical and give money to Sinclair instead” :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOrl73UPrzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hosPimK8rQM

Boy, Sinclair is gonna make so much money from those clicks.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Rick posted:

Hey, that tat got him like a one week push before they decided to instead do a tasteless firing angle.

Are you confusing Gallagher with Drake Maverick or did WWE have another firing angle on 205Live?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

At least I don’t have to watch Charlotte feud with Nia but that sucks she’s out so long I hope it’s nothing serious or super painful to recover from.

But if Charlotte is not there for Nia to feud with, there's big risk that she'll somehow be involved in the Asuka-Sasha stuff. Or even worse, WWE for some reason turns Nia face again, and have her tag with Asuka against Sasha and Bayley.

Wait, is Asuka actually officially a face now, or is WWE booking Asuka vs Sasha to be heel vs heel?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Hopkins FBI posted:

That's worrisome, as it's impossible for him to stay 6 feet away from anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Td2CTuiVY